Forums - Sony Discussion - PSVR $200 for Astrobot bundle

A lot of great PSVR deals, if anyone is interested in getting VR, this is one of the best chances to do so!  

$200 gets you the headset, camera, Moss, and Astrobot.

$250 gets you the headset, camera, 2 move controller, Superhot, and Creed



Around the Network
the-pi-guy said:

A lot of great PSVR deals, if anyone is interested in getting VR, this is one of the best chances to do so!  

$200 gets you the headset, camera, Moss, and Astrobot.

$250 gets you the headset, camera, 2 move controller, Superhot, and Creed

Going by Reddit activity atm Both PSVR and Spider-Man bundles are selling like crazy atm. Insane deals for sure.



Errorist76 said:
the-pi-guy said:

A lot of great PSVR deals, if anyone is interested in getting VR, this is one of the best chances to do so!  

$200 gets you the headset, camera, Moss, and Astrobot.

$250 gets you the headset, camera, 2 move controller, Superhot, and Creed

Going by Reddit activity atm Both PSVR and Spider-Man bundles are selling like crazy atm. Insane deals for sure.

Yeah.  Both bundles have gone out of stock on Amazon, a couple of times even.  



It's certainly a steal. I think there is a 250 mos and astrobot bundle too with moves.



 

China Numba wan!!

And anyone buying PSVR would be foolish not to buy beat saber ASAP.



 

China Numba wan!!

Around the Network

Just bought the $250 bundle, myself. Looking forward to it and I hope it does well. I'm sure that $200 Spider-man PS4 is gonna fly off the shelves; hope they made enough units.



TallSilhouette said:
Just bought the $250 bundle, myself. Looking forward to it and I hope it does well. I'm sure that $200 Spider-man PS4 is gonna fly off the shelves; hope they made enough units.

Welcome! Does everything work fine? If you’ve got questions or need recommendations, visit the PSVR sub on Reddit! Guys are very helpful and it’s a really cool community.



PSVR is the most innovated piece of console hardware to come out since the Wii motion controls. It's a truly game changing experience. This deal is super value and it seems to be flying off the shelves.



Insane bundle for that price.

I keep hearing about how good Astabot is.
People are saying its the best VR game made so far (on any vr platform), and its akin to a "mario 64" moment, when you first play it.



Errorist76 said:
TallSilhouette said:
Just bought the $250 bundle, myself. Looking forward to it and I hope it does well. I'm sure that $200 Spider-man PS4 is gonna fly off the shelves; hope they made enough units.

Welcome! Does everything work fine? If you’ve got questions or need recommendations, visit the PSVR sub on Reddit! Guys are very helpful and it’s a really cool community.

Thanks. Arrives today. Seems to be on back order on Amazon now. Glad I got it when I did.