Forums - General Discussion - trasharmdsister12 (VGC's least known mod): Ask me anything!

A lot of you probably wonder who the heck I am and how I'm a mod when you've never heard of me so I wanted to give everyone a chance to get to know VGC's stealth mod better while also allowing me to get some time to interact with the community. So I thought I'd hold an AMA with the community and hopefully get to enjoy that good old VGC family love. 

I may not be active the entire span of time during the AMA but will retroactively answer the questions asked within those 2 hours. 

I also want to lay down some ground rules as well:

  1. This is not a thread to discuss moderation issues. 
  2. Let's try to keep the content safe for work and children.
  3. The last few years I've become a fairly private person when it comes to sharing my identity online so I will have discretion in sharing more private matters. That includes things like specifics of where I live and my name and such. That being said, those who know me know I'm an open book about my actual life events.

Looking forward to it!!



Around the Network
trasharmdsister12 said:

A lot of you probably wonder who the heck I am and how I'm a mod when you've never heard of me

Yes, I am.

That said, maybe making a codename titled thread isn't the best way to get people to know you.



First question will be about your creepy avatar and why you have it.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

RolStoppable said:
First question will be about your creepy avatar and why you have it.

I could ask you the same.



Hey tads12, do you still do your behind the scenes stuff for the mod team?



Signature goes here!

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
RolStoppable said:
First question will be about your creepy avatar and why you have it.

I could ask you the same.

Hm... should I do an AMA too?



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Ok.

Why do you like Squirtles so much?
Is your favourite colour blue?
Have you ever cross-dressed?
Why do you barely post on VGC?
What's your favourite food?
Have you ever killed anyone?
Do you like pineapple on pizza?



Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

My question is, What would your advice be to any users looking to become mod?

Last edited by VersusEvil - on 17 November 2018

"Wheel me out to the curb for garbage day"

"The shortest and fastest route, straight ahead, In a straight line"

Tads, what defines good old VGC family love? It is amp316, or smeags my favorite, or the good old Spurge threads (VGchartz got talent) or is it the fact that we could talk about anything and not be afraid of people judging us?



padib said:
Tads, what defines good old VGC family love? It is amp316, or smeags my favorite, or the good old Spurge threads (VGchartz got talent) or is it the fact that we could talk about anything and not be afraid of people judging us?

Congratulations on over eight thousand.

I think Smeags defines good old VGC family love. Smeags is everything.