Forums - Gaming Discussion - FINAL FANTASY XIV: SHADOWBRINGERS Teaser Trailer

FINAL FANTASY XIV: SHADOWBRINGERS Teaser Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxBYy1uzSqI

 

Don't worry, It's not a mobile game.

Shadowbringers is the name of the new FFXIV expansion 5.0. And bringing with it:

Support for 32bit OS will be dropped
Multiple new jobs. We believe one of those is the Gunblade which was shown in the trailer
A new level cap being raised from 70 to 80 for all jobs
Battle system maintenance – all actions will be reorganised
Introduction of new areas, including the Rak’Tika Greatwood and Ahm Araeng
New races, including The Nu Mou. Pixies and dwarves will also feature
New dungeons
Challenging new high-end raids
New NPC battle assist system called Trust that you can also do solo
Ishgard housing
New Game +
New System called World Visit where you can teleport to another world. Players can move between worlds on the same data center.
New Bunny playable race (Viera)

Last edited by deskpro2k3 - on 16 November 2018

Around the Network

Cool stuff, might jump back into the game when this comes out.



Very cool teaser trailer,even though i still havent finished Stormblood, I'll pick this up most likely. The ending makes me think of Dark Knight class

 

Edit: so does that mean that class will be a focus in the new one? IE: Stormblood had Samurai/Monk type focus

Last edited by PwerlvlAmy - on 17 November 2018

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Nice CGI, als always ^-^ Can't wait to see Viera in the game! Waiting for them since 3.0 :D



awesome trailer.



Around the Network

Still no new tanks or heal since Heavensward? I didn't play Stormblood yet...



Incoming 3rd version of the "complete" edition of the new version of the game xD



BraLoD said:
Incoming 3rd version of the "complete" edition of the new version of the game xD

I hope you're prepared for early summer 2019

 

PwerlvlAmy said:

Very cool teaser trailer,even though i still havent finished Stormblood, I'll pick this up most likely. The ending makes me think of Dark Knight class

 

Edit: so does that mean that class will be a focus in the new one? IE: Stormblood had Samurai/Monk type focus

Yeah most likely Dark Knight.

Last edited by deskpro2k3 - on 17 November 2018

deskpro2k3 said:
BraLoD said:
Incoming 3rd version of the "complete" edition of the new version of the game xD

I hope you're prepared for early summer 2019

 

PwerlvlAmy said:

Very cool teaser trailer,even though i still havent finished Stormblood, I'll pick this up most likely. The ending makes me think of Dark Knight class

 

Edit: so does that mean that class will be a focus in the new one? IE: Stormblood had Samurai/Monk type focus

Yeah most likely Dark Knight.

I would love to see them release this game as a singleplayer, they put a damn lot of work on it but I'm not getting into MMORPGs anymore, specially paid ones.

Stormblood would have sold it to me, honestly.