Will link to the dataminer's twitter for anyone interested here.
- No postgame areas; Gym Leaders are rematchable post-game, but that seems to be it.
- Chaining is very easy, shiny Pokemon seem guaranteed after chains as low as 11.
- Your starter is a seperate 'forme' than other members of the species you find in the wild; they have much higher stats.
- Solarbeam and Sky Attack got stupid boosts (power 110/120 -> 200); now rival Explosion for power output.
- Entry hazards like Spikes/Stealth Rock are TMs and so more prevalent; but Rapid Spin and Defog are not in the game so they cannot be cleared.
- Happiness boosts Stats (up to +10% on all stats except HP)
- Stationary battles (Snorlax, the bird trio, Mewtwo) are limited to five minutes.
- EVs are still in the game and calculated; but do not effect stats. Possibly hinting at LGPE compatibility with next year's games.
It's literally just Pokemon Yellow in 3D, with no wild battles and nothing introduced afterwards; for the asking price of $60. Yellow itself was $29.95 when it released. FR/LG, remakes with far more features and content, released for $30 too. Double the price for less content is crap.