Forums - Sales Discussion - Nintendo Switch sell-through at 18M as of September 2018

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2018/181031_2e.pdf

 

User Moderated - think-man

Last edited by think-man - on 31 October 2018

Around the Network

chartz shows Switch at 20M+ as of september 8 and now we know it was 18M as of september 30

Overtracked by more than 2M.. Yikes...



Sh1nn said:
chartz shows Switch at 20M+ as of september 8 and now we know it was 18M as of september 30

Overtracked by more than 2M.. Yikes...

So how much over tracked? 



Hardware chart here is for 13 October.



S.Peelman said:
Hardware chart here is for 13 October.

says september 8 



Around the Network

So it has sold like 4.5M in the October alone? That doesn't seem likely...



Include only US, Japan and Europe, not the reste of the world.
This was already debated in January.



abronn627 said:
Include only US, Japan and Europe, not the reste of the world.
This was already debated in January.

Oh yeah. lol



KLXVER said:
So it has sold like 4.5M in the October alone? That doesn't seem likely...

22.86M is sell-in (shipped)

18M is sell-through (sold to consumers)



abronn627 said:
Include only US, Japan and Europe, not the reste of the world.
This was already debated in January.

Annnddd I feel dumb, lol!