Forums - Gaming Discussion - AVGN: Resident Evil Survivor for PlayStation

Newest AVGN, and probably one of the best. :)

I know he says a first-person Resident Evil was a bad idea, but then we got RE7.



Around the Network

Looks good. Love AVGN.



Surprised these haven't been remade in the RE7 engine. I figured it was the easy thing to do after getting RE7s dlc completed.



twintail said:
Surprised these haven't been remade in the RE7 engine. I figured it was the easy thing to do after getting RE7s dlc completed.

I don't think Capcom would like to remake one of it's worst games.



CaptainExplosion said:
twintail said:
Surprised these haven't been remade in the RE7 engine. I figured it was the easy thing to do after getting RE7s dlc completed.

I don't think Capcom would like to remake one of it's worst games.

Dont really see the problem here. RE is in a good place right now. RW2 remake looks outstanding. RE7 has a shooter based DLC pack with Chris in it. You just improve on that DLC concept with the RE7 engine and make it based on the environments/ enemies of RE Survivor.

Game practically makes itself (into a far better product)

On the plus size, this would at least give Dino Crisis another game (since it has an entry in the RE survivor series)



Around the Network

I had this game. While the concept was good the game sucked. Its biggest issue for me was there was no Staffing. You literally had to turn your character around when moving around corners.
I waa young so if there was an optiom to fix it, i had no idea.



Azzanation said:
I had this game. While the concept was good the game sucked. Its biggest issue for me was there was no Staffing. You literally had to turn your character around when moving around corners.
I waa young so if there was an optiom to fix it, i had no idea.

The concept would've worked better if it was a light gun shooter as AVGN said it was gonna be, but then Capcom rushed the game out without a second thought.