Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bethesda: Next Wolfenstein game coming to Switch

Bethesda marketing executive Pete Hines said that the 'next Wolfenstein game' is coming to Switch, though he did not name Youngblood specifically and ruled out Fallout 76 coming to Switch.

https://nintendosoup.com/bethesda-next-wolfenstein-game-will-come-to-nintendo-switch/


https://youtu.be/bDaggr69FwI




Around the Network

Yay ! Loved Wolfenstein II on the Switch



"Quagmire, are you the type of guy who takes 'no' for an answer ?"
"My lawyer doesn't allow me to answer that question"

PSN ID: skmblake | Feel free to add me

Good on Bethesda. It sems that TNC sold well enough to be worth porting over, and if it gets developing time alongside the other versions, performance might improve. Though I noticed they are not really talking about Youngblood, but just "the next Wolfenstein".



You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

By the way he worded, I wonder if he was talking about W3 instead of Youngblood. Well Youngblood on Switch at least is pretty much a given at this point.



Stuart23 said:
By the way he worded, I wonder if he was talking about W3 instead of Youngblood. Well Youngblood on Switch at least is pretty much a given at this point.

I would like to see The New Order and Oldblood by this point



"Quagmire, are you the type of guy who takes 'no' for an answer ?"
"My lawyer doesn't allow me to answer that question"

PSN ID: skmblake | Feel free to add me

Around the Network

That's great, but I'd really like it if other third parties stepped up to the plate. Especially because the Bethesda games that have been ported on Switch are very much better on a PC than a console in general.



AngryLittleAlchemist said:
That's great, but I'd really like it if other third parties stepped up to the plate. Especially because the Bethesda games that have been ported on Switch are very much better on a PC than a console in general.

That very same Pete Hines said that Fallout 76 is "not doable" on Switch. So, although some, due to Wolfenstein being on Switch, have high expectations for other AAA games, it's obviously not as easy as that.



HoloDust said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
That's great, but I'd really like it if other third parties stepped up to the plate. Especially because the Bethesda games that have been ported on Switch are very much better on a PC than a console in general.

That very same Pete Hines said that Fallout 76 is "not doable" on Switch. So, although some, due to Wolfenstein being on Switch, have high expectations for other AAA games, it's obviously not as easy as that.

Sure. 



AngryLittleAlchemist said:
HoloDust said:

That very same Pete Hines said that Fallout 76 is "not doable" on Switch. So, although some, due to Wolfenstein being on Switch, have high expectations for other AAA games, it's obviously not as easy as that.

Sure. 

Why, of course.



HoloDust said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
That's great, but I'd really like it if other third parties stepped up to the plate. Especially because the Bethesda games that have been ported on Switch are very much better on a PC than a console in general.

That very same Pete Hines said that Fallout 76 is "not doable" on Switch. So, although some, due to Wolfenstein being on Switch, have high expectations for other AAA games, it's obviously not as easy as that.

I have a strong feeling, in the case of Fallout 76 it has to do a lot with network. But yeah, quite some games should be difficult or impossible.



3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019

Predictions: Switch / Switch vs. XB1 in the US / Three Houses first quarter