Forums - Sales Discussion - France Software Sales - Week 36

01- Marvel's Spider-Man (PS4)
02- Marvel's Spider-Man: Special Edition (PS4)
03- Dragon Quest XI (PS4)
04- NBA 2K19 - 20th Anniversary Edition (PS4)
05- PES 2019 (PS4)

 




"Quagmire, are you the type of guy who takes 'no' for an answer ?"
"My lawyer doesn't allow me to answer that question"

PSN ID: skmblake | Feel free to add me

Around the Network

All PS4!



Pocky Lover Boy! 

Switch domination



Blake, if you want, you can make this a PAL or European sales thread instead. The threads covering only 1 market tend to receive very little activity but if we cover more markets, maybe activity and interest will rise.

Unfortunately, the German chart includes PS4 games only. It'd be great if we have a user from Germany who knows where to find a German multiplat chart (if it's possible).

UK (week 36):
1. Spider-Man (PS4)
2. Dragon Quest XI (PS4)
3. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Switch)
4. Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 (PS4)
5. Grand Theft Auto V (PS4)
6. F1 2018 (PS4)
7. PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (XB1)
8. God of War (PS4)
9. Firewall Zero Hour (PS4)
10. Super Mario Odyssey (Switch)

Germany (week 36, PS4 only chart):
1. Spider-Man (PS4)
2. Dragon Quest XI (PS4)
3. Spider-Man Special Edition (PS4)
4. F1 2018 (PS4)
5. NBA 2K19 (PS4)

France (week 36):
1. Spider-Man (PS4)
2. Spider-Man Special Edition (PS4)
3. Dragon Quest XI (PS4)
4. NBA 2K19 (PS4)
5. Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 (PS4)

Spain (week 36):
1. Spider-Man (PS4)
2. Dragon Quest XI (PS4)
3. Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 (PS4)
4. Yo-kai Watch Blasters (3DS)
5. NBA 2K19 (PS4)

Italy (week 36):
1. Spider-Man (PS4)
2. Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 (PS4)
3. F1 2018 (PS4)
4. Dragon Quest XI (PS4)
5. Gran Turismo Sport (PS4)
6. Fifa 18 (PS4)
7. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (PS4)
8. The Last of Us Remastered (PS4)
9. Detroit: Became Human (PS4)
10. Minecraft (PS4)

Switzerland (week 36):
1. Spider-Man (PS4)
2. Dragon Quest XI (PS4)
3. NBA 2K19 (PS4)
4. Pro Evolution Soccer 19 (PS4)
5. F1 2018 (PS4)
6. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Switch)
7. Super Mario Odyssey (Switch)
8. Detroit: Become Human (PS4)
9. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Switch)
10. Minecraft (Switch)

Australia (week 36, all formats):
1. Spider-Man
2. NBA 2K19
3. Dragon Quest XI
4. Destiny 2
5. Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Trilogy
6. Grand Theft Auto V
7. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
8. Rainbow Six: Siege
9. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
10. F1 2018

New Zealand (week 36, all formats):
1. Spider-Man
2. NBA 2K19
3. Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Trilogy
4. Dragon Quest XI
5. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
6. Grand Theft Auto V
7. Bloodborne
8. God of War
9. Far Cry 5
10. Sonic Mania Plus

Nordic – Sweden, Norway, Denmark (week 36):
Waiting for week 36 chart

Germany (September):
Waiting for September chart

Spain (September):
Waiting for September chart

Greece (September):
Waiting for September chart

Last edited by Replicant - on 21 September 2018

Ryng_Tolu said:

 

Sorry for summoning you Ryng, but I remember that you've posted Spain charts in the past.

Have those been weekly or is it only possible to find monthly charts from Spain?



Around the Network

Spiderman and Dragon Quest 11, yeah! =)



The best summer of all time, for all GAMER:
"The Last of Us 2" in June, "Ghost of Tsushima" in July !!
2020-Game of the Year, currently: Persona 5 Royal, FF7 Remake
Replicant said:

Unfortunately, the German chart includes PS4 games only. It'd be great if we have a user from Germany who knows where to find a German multiplat chart (if it's possible).

A quick search revealed this:

https://www.game.de/marktdaten/#Charts

Monthly charts with mobile separated into order by revenue and order by downloads. Never before heard of game.de, but seemingly all big companies are members. So it is to hope, the data this is based on is kinda complete. Can't see if this includes digital sales or not.

Hope it helps.



3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019

Predictions: Switch / Switch vs. XB1 in the US / Three Houses first quarter

Mnementh said:
Replicant said:

Unfortunately, the German chart includes PS4 games only. It'd be great if we have a user from Germany who knows where to find a German multiplat chart (if it's possible).

A quick search revealed this:

https://www.game.de/marktdaten/#Charts

Monthly charts with mobile separated into order by revenue and order by downloads. Never before heard of game.de, but seemingly all big companies are members. So it is to hope, the data this is based on is kinda complete. Can't see if this includes digital sales or not.

Hope it helps.

Thanks a lot!

So if we were to look for the multiplat chart covering week 36, do you know if that'd be possible on game.de? I found the weekly option (wöchentliche) but it's like I have to search for a specific game?



An all-PS4 top 5 in France? That hasn't happenned since the Switch came out I believe!



NNID/PSN: Kung_Kjartan

Replicant said:

Blake, if you want, you can make this a PAL or European sales thread instead. The threads covering only 1 market tend to receive very little activity but if we cover more markets, maybe activity and interest will rise.

Unfortunately, the German chart includes PS4 games only. It'd be great if we have a user from Germany who knows where to find a German multiplat chart (if it's possible).

UK (week 36):
1. Spider-Man (PS4)
2. Dragon Quest XI (PS4)
3. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Switch)
4. Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 (PS4)
5. Grand Theft Auto V (PS4)
6. F1 2018 (PS4)
7. PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (XB1)
8. God of War (PS4)
9. Firewall Zero Hour (PS4)
10. Super Mario Odyssey (Switch)

Germany (week 36, PS4 only chart):
1. Spider-Man (PS4)
2. Dragon Quest XI (PS4)
3. Spider-Man Special Edition (PS4)
4. F1 2018 (PS4)
5. NBA 2K19 (PS4)

France (week 36):
1. Spider-Man (PS4)
2. Spider-Man Special Edition (PS4)
3. Dragon Quest XI (PS4)
4. NBA 2K19 (PS4)
5. Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 (PS4)

Italy (week 36):
1. Spider-Man (PS4)
2. Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 (PS4)
3. F1 2018 (PS4)
4. Dragon Quest XI (PS4)
5. Gran Turismo Sport (PS4)
6. Fifa 18 (PS4)
7. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (PS4)
8. The Last of Us Remastered (PS4)
9. Detroit: Became Human (PS4)
10. Minecraft (PS4)

Switzerland (week 36):
1. Spider-Man (PS4)
2. Dragon Quest XI (PS4)
3. NBA 2K19 (PS4)
4. Pro Evolution Soccer 19 (PS4)
5. F1 2018 (PS4)
6. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Switch)
7. Super Mario Odyssey (Switch)
8. Detroit: Become Human (PS4)
9. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Switch)
10. Minecraft (Switch)

Nordic – Sweden, Norway, Denmark (week 36):
Waiting for week 36

Spain (only monthly chart):
Waiting for September chart

Greece (only monthly chart):
Waiting for September chart

interesting comment, thanks :) If you like you can also open such a thread :)



The best summer of all time, for all GAMER:
"The Last of Us 2" in June, "Ghost of Tsushima" in July !!
2020-Game of the Year, currently: Persona 5 Royal, FF7 Remake