Forums - Gaming Discussion - Move over Nathan Drake, there's a new king in town!

We at VGChartz have known for a long time that Nathan Drake has nice buns and for years he has stood uncontested as the king of video game characters with a great ass (okay maybe Snake's name came up a few times but he's old now so he's disqualified). Lately, though, as I've been watching trailers and previews for the Insomniac's upcoming Spider-Man, I have to admit Nathan has been dethroned.

I'll the images speak for themselves.

- Here we get a wonderful side view of Spider-Man's choice posterior.
- And now for a view from the back of Peter Parker's sexy buns
- Finally a 360 view in slow motion of the Web Slinger's buttocks

Sorry Nate, it was fun while it lasted but there's no denying the evidence here.

Last edited by TruckOSaurus - on 30 August 2018

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

I can't help but agree.

Nice post Truck!



TruckOSaurus said:

We at VGChartz have known for a long time that Nathan Drake has nice buns and for years he has stood uncontested as the king of video game characters with a great ass (okay maybe Snake's name came up a few times but he's old now so he's disqualified). Lately, though, as I've been watching trailers and previews for the Insomniac's upcoming Spider-Man, I have to admit Nathan has been dethroned.

I'll the images speak for themselves.

- Here we get a wonderful side view of Spider-Man choice posterior.
- And now for a view from the back of Peter Parker's sexy buns
- Finally a 360 view in slow motion of the Web Slinger's buttocks

Sorry Nate, it was fun while it lasted but there's no denying the evidence here.

I really like the way they age Nate in Uncharted 4. Well, the head and face at least. He didn't age much anywhere else. I'm almost done my first playthrough on the Pro. I've honestly never noticed his ass. He's fucking hot though. Something to be jealous of. :)

But since we're talking ass, and Uncharted:

 

 

 

Mmmmmmmm.

I just hope woke Naughty Dog didn't nerf her mighty powers in The Lost Legacy.



Chinese food for breakfast

 

what even is this thread! lol :)



John2290 said:
COKTOE said:

I really like the way they age Nate in Uncharted 4. Well, the head and face at least. He didn't age much anywhere else. I'm almost done my first playthrough on the Pro. I've honestly never noticed his ass. He's fucking hot though. Something to be jealous of. :)

But since we're talking ass, and Uncharted:

 

 

 

Mmmmmmmm.

I just hope woke Naughty Dog didn't nerf her mighty powers in The Lost Legacy.

They nerfed her everything in LL and changed her ethnicity to fit her backstory, she looked ten times tastier in UC2, not saying she isn't still sexy in LL but a lot less so and yeah, fantastic ass in UC2. Used to call her discount Lara but in fact she was hotter than Croft ever was and then they had to go and change all her features for an idiotic reason, they could have done it without sacrificing her incredible sexiness. 

Of course they did. Because of course they did.

 

 

Disappointed. But. Not. Surprised.



Chinese food for breakfast

 

Around the Network
COKTOE said:
John2290 said:

They nerfed her everything in LL and changed her ethnicity to fit her backstory, she looked ten times tastier in UC2, not saying she isn't still sexy in LL but a lot less so and yeah, fantastic ass in UC2. Used to call her discount Lara but in fact she was hotter than Croft ever was and then they had to go and change all her features for an idiotic reason, they could have done it without sacrificing her incredible sexiness. 

Of course they did. Because of course they did.

 

 

Disappointed. But. Not. Surprised.

To be fair she aged quite a bit. Lost legacy took place after Uncharted 4 after all. But dang I missed that ass. As for changing the backstory not sure about that but her personality changed a lot. 



Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Reports suggest long lines of woman already camping outside gaming stores around the country.



John2290 said:
Qwark said:

To be fair she aged quite a bit. Lost legacy took place after Uncharted 4 after all. But dang I missed that ass. As for changing the backstory not sure about that but her personality changed a lot. 

Aging ten years doesn't turn you half Indian, haha. :D

Hey now, let's wait ten years and see what happens first, shall we? You never know!



Those Squats are really paying off, but the Spiderman with the best ass is Tom Holland.

 



finalrpgfantasy said:

Those Squats are really paying off, but the Spiderman with the best ass is Tom Holland.

 

Amen to that! God bless Tom Holland!



Signature goes here!