As I haven't seen a thread about yesterdays direct, I thought I do one myself. Now I know it is a mobile game, which isn't very popular around here, but actually mobile games got a lot more deep and diverse recently and Dragalia Lost looks like it could've been on 3DS. So let's talk a little about it.
If you haven't watched the direct yet, here you go:
Some things to note:
- seems to have in-app purchases for Diamantium
- action RPG with controls seemingly done pretty well for touch screens
- release September 27th 2018
- element and weapon types with weaknesses and strengths against each other
- dragons can be bound to characters and their power unleashed
- character advancement through level, equipment, mana circle (seems configuring particular strengths) and halidom (your personal castle which you can upgrade to lend additional powers)
- vast variety of characters to join your party
- character advancement system with stars similar to Fire Emblem Heroes
- optional multi-player mode
Anything to add? Opinions?