Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Other Villains in Smash Bros.?

In terms of playable villains in Super Smash Bros., over the years we've had Bowser, Ganondorf, Wario (he at least started as a villain), King Dedede (same situation as Wario), Ridley, Dark Samus and King K. Rool.

I'd like to see some more villains make it into Super Smash Bros., like Dr. Eggman or Sigma (the antagonist of the Mega Man X games).

Who are some other notable video game villains you'd like to see get into Smash Bros.? :)



Around the Network

The best one is Hades or Medusa. Ill take Medusa as she is the only main villain who is female. Also i thinl Hades would make for a Masterhand/tabuu boss character in the single player mode



Shadow or Akuma could both be in. Wildcard pick, Tom Nook!



Eggman, Team Rocket pokemon trio, Skull Kid.



I'd love to see Bald Bull or Super Macho Man! That'd be absolutely unexpected



Around the Network

Akuma would be an easy echo fighter.

Personally I would prefer as someone stated above Hades or Medusa, Dark Pitt or Pitto as he is often called is more Meta Knight style rival but at this point so is Star Wolf and King Dedede.



Would like a Kirby villain. While most are really tricky due to form and size, maybe base Marx, Magolor or swordmaster Dark Matter.



Let's have a champion time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUG_NS0xqSY

tbone51 said:
The best one is Hades or Medusa. Ill take Medusa as she is the only main villain who is female. Also i thinl Hades would make for a Masterhand/tabuu boss character in the single player mode

True, we don't have any playable female villains, and Medusa is a great choice. :)

MasonADC said:
Shadow or Akuma could both be in. Wildcard pick, Tom Nook!

Shadow's less of a villain and more of a rival. Metal Sonic would be the better echo fighter of Sonic because he's actually evil, even serving as the villain in Sonic Heroes.

Tom Nook's just a sheister. XD

zygote said:
Eggman, Team Rocket pokemon trio, Skull Kid.

I like Skull Kid as a playable character, but someone even better would be Ghiranim from Skyward Sword. There is just something so wrong with him!

Eggman would be a lot of fun building a moveset for, because he'd use weapons and gadgets from his various vehicles and Badniks. :)

Fededx said:
I'd love to see Bald Bull or Super Macho Man! That'd be absolutely unexpected

I'd say King Hippo, but his villainy is up for debate, because in Punch-Out on Wii there's a cutscene of him saying he'd like to take Little Mac out to lunch.

ARamdomGamer said:
Would like a Kirby villain. While most are really tricky due to form and size, maybe base Marx, Magolor or swordmaster Dark Matter.

Dark Matter's the best choice, because unlike Marx and Magolor he STAYED evil.



CaptainExplosion said:

In terms of playable villains in Super Smash Bros., over the years we've had Bowser, Ganondorf, Wario (he at least started as a villain), King Dedede (same situation as Wario), Ridley, Dark Samus and King K. Rool.

Don't forget Wolf.

By the way, I'm starting to get strong "heroes vs. villains" vibes from the supposed Spirits mode, I think that's the reason they're trying to bring so many in, if not as characters then at least as bosses (Dracula, Rathalos).



Sephiroth, but he would require his own moveset

Akuma, easy Echo Fighter for Ryu (alongside Ken)

Eggplant Wizard, but would require his own moveset

Giovanni, but would require his own moveset (could switch between Persian, Nidoqueen, and Nidoking like Pokemon Trainer)

Bass, could be an Echo Fighter for Mega Man



Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames