Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nickelodeon Kart Racers officially announced PS4/XBO/Switch– first details, screenshots

Nickelodeon Kart Racers was listed by GameStop last month. GameMill Entertainment officially announced the game today, which is due out later this year.

Nickelodeon Kart Racers is a multiplayer racing game featuring iconic Nickelodeon animated characters. SpongeBob SquarePants, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Rugrats, Hey Arnold! and more will be represented. 24 different Slime-themed tracks will be included, in addition to four-player local multiplayer, battle mode in which you win cups, and Kart upgrades.

We’ll be seeing Nickelodeon Kart Racers this holiday. View the first screenshots below.

https://nintendoeverything.com/nickelodeon-kart-racers-officially-announced-first-details-screenshots/

Last edited by Green098 - on 25 July 2018

Around the Network

Not gonna lie, 99% of reason I'm going to get this is because Reptar's in it.



Might play this if more of my favorite Nickelodeon IP's are announced for it, particularly Danny Phantom and Avatar, of the IP's announced so far I only like TMNT (though I've never seen the Nickelodeon version of TMNT) and Spongebob.



shikamaru317 said:

Might play this if more of my favorite Nickelodeon IP's are announced for it, particularly Danny Phantom and Avatar, of the IP's announced so far I only like TMNT (though I've never seen the Nickelodeon version of TMNT) and Spongebob.

It's good. They did a mix between the 90's and 00's shows and it worked fine. 

Though, I can't say the same for Rise of TMNT 



Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

On man this is really pushing the PS2 to its limits! Looks great!



Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
On man this is really pushing the PS2 to its limits! Looks great!

If you were old enough to have lived the PS2 era, you would know that it couldn't pull off textures like that. Just saying Banana.




Rocko better be in here! Reptar and TMNTs are cool too!



I hope videogamedunkey does a video on this lol.



PSn - greencactaur
Nintendo Switch FC - SW - 5152 - 6393 - 5140 Please feel free to add me :)

there better be some Avatar stuff in this if this is about iconic Nickelodeon stuff 



FloatingWaffles said:

there better be some Avatar stuff in this if this is about iconic Nickelodeon stuff 

I want Toph playable!.. Probably won't happen though, sadly...