Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump Wants to Militarize Space

I kid you not, the Crybaby in Chief just ordered the Pentagon to build a space force, as in a space-based branch of the United States armed forces.

Last I checked nobody was allowed to do space warfare because of a treaty from a few decades back. Furthermore, if this is successful, then other countries will follow suit, even shitty ones like Iran and North Korea, leading to all out space war among nations, which would be more devastating than conventional warfare, AND make space travel even more impossible.

It's like this orange Nazi really is trying to get us all killed. Thanks, America. -_-



Around the Network

Don't worry, only a year and a half until he's out. We just have to make sure he doesn't get back in, a decent Republican, Democrat, Independent, I don't care. Just get this clown out of office. He's so dishonorable.



Ljink96 said:
Don't worry, only a year and a half until he's out. We just have to make sure he doesn't get back in, a decent Republican, Democrat, Independent, I don't care. Just get this clown out of office. He's so dishonorable.

You forgot that he's putting immigrant children into what's basically a concentration camp.

Seriously conservatives, between Trump and Ford, why are you so attracted to brainless douchebags as your leaders?



It's just silly, no other country is going to imitate this kind of buffonery.

Also, why aren't they using this money to go into social programs ? Helping people in needs of water in Michigan ? Hawaii ? Resolve the power problem in Puerto Rico ?
This is bad management,simple as that.



Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Mar1217 said:
It's just silly, no other country is going to imitate this kind of buffonery.

Also, why aren't they using this money to go into social programs ? Helping people in needs of water in Michigan ? Hawaii ? Resolve the power problem in Puerto Rico ?
This is bad management,simple as that.

It's because they're Republicans, a whole party of greedy scum bags with only self-interest on their puny minds.

Trump would pretty much even sell his own family into slavery at this point.



Around the Network

And the next announcement we can expect is that the Trump company is now opening its latest venture: militarized space equipment and it will have the sole government contract for Trump's plan!



China has such a plan like a decade ago. The sad part of this is the US/China debt will skyrocket. It's the Roman-like empire colapse all over again: massive government spending/debt increasing/inflating currency to monetize the debt(during Roman empire times, it was done by decreasing the amount of gold in the coins, now it can be done simply by the FED printing money in a push of a button to buy the government debt).



CuCabeludo said:
China has such a plan like a decade ago. The sad part of this is the US/China debt will skyrocket. It's the Roman-like empire colapse all over again: massive government spending/debt increasing/inflating currency to monetize the debt(during Roman empire times, it was done by decreasing the amount of gold in the coins, now it can be done simply by the FED printing money in a push of a button to buy the government debt).

How long before American cities start burning because of the police brutality and rioting?



CaptainExplosion said:
CuCabeludo said:
China has such a plan like a decade ago. The sad part of this is the US/China debt will skyrocket. It's the Roman-like empire colapse all over again: massive government spending/debt increasing/inflating currency to monetize the debt(during Roman empire times, it was done by decreasing the amount of gold in the coins, now it can be done simply by the FED printing money in a push of a button to buy the government debt).

How long before American cities start burning because of the police brutality and rioting?

It's just a matter of when all the inflation generated by central bank money printing will arrive at the base economy, so far most of the money created since 2008 (4+ trillion dollars printed) were used to prop up the stock market, buying stocks and government debt, this is why stocks are on record highs and US treasures yields are so low, but the moment this new created money begins to flow to the normal people, inflation will hit hard.



CuCabeludo said:
CaptainExplosion said:

How long before American cities start burning because of the police brutality and rioting?

It's just a matter of when all the inflation generated by central bank money printing will arrive at the base economy, so far most of the money created since 2008 (4+ trillion dollars printed) were used to prop up the stock market, buying stocks and government debt, this is why stocks are on record highs and US treasures yields are so low, but the moment this new created money begins to flow to the normal people, inflation will hit hard.

So they shouldn't release the new created money? Also, ever get the feeling they're doing it on purpose?