- Switch is still doing big numbers, they now have high goal for most of their game releases
- Goal is to reach 2 millions sales by the end of this calendar year. It did one million in less than a year.
- Selling 20% more games than last year, software dynamic up YoY
- Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze almost above 100k unit sold
- Zelda BoTW & MK8DX are still charting every week
- They only expected 20% of LABO stock to be sold until september, and the remaining part should be sold in the Christmas period. Says that "market curves are different for a toys-like product compared to a standard video game".
- About E3 : they prefered to keep it close, to only talk about games releasing in the coming months. Says that they've got plenty of opportunities to show more, during Japan Expo (July), Gamescom (August) or Tokyo Game Show (September).
- Three big games this holiday : Super Mario Party, Pokémon Let's Go & Super Smash Bros Ultimate. First two are family-oriented games and should bring casual audience to the Switch.
- Pretty ambitious goals for Pokémon & Smash, says that so far public response has been above their expectations.
My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.