By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4: Dreams - At Last Some New Games

Far too short and I have no idea why they couldn't spend a good half an hour on these. I think I know which one everyone will be talking about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOtGPUjvU5E



 

The PS5 Exists. 


Around the Network

I thought people would be all over this. This is IT. The video everyone wanted to see. New games.



 

The PS5 Exists. 


https://youtu.be/tOtGPUjvU5E?t=347
Looks a bit like Ori haha

Amazed at the diversity. Wonder how difficult it is to create those.



Teeqoz said:
https://youtu.be/tOtGPUjvU5E?t=347
Looks a bit like Ori haha

Amazed at the diversity. Wonder how difficult it is to create those.

If you borrowed from the community, you could probably know something half decent up in a day. If you took a week or so, you could make something pretty special.



 

The PS5 Exists. 


Holy shit, that dogfight blew my mind!



Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

Around the Network

This game/creation tool just screams revolutionary.

Last edited by Kyuu - on 12 June 2018

The "hammer time" mini games & the 2D side-scrolling cartoon style platformer where the best of those.
Theres gonna be a ton of crappy stuff,... and some really well made stuff.

There needs to be a scoreing system, and a way to catagorise stuff and sort stuff.... so you can find the well made content others have made in it.



I mean, most of these have been shown before. But yeah this was probably a better showing for the game than most of what has come before, from a gameplay point.

The fact that it just loads the next game and you can just Dreamsurf so to speak should really be what is being advertised imho.



twintail said:
I mean, most of these have been shown before. But yeah this was probably a better showing for the game than most of what has come before, from a gameplay point.

The fact that it just loads the next game and you can just Dreamsurf so to speak should really be what is being advertised imho.

Apart from the Comic Sands game, we only had pics of most of those. 



 

The PS5 Exists. 


JRPGfan said:
The "hammer time" mini games & the 2D side-scrolling cartoon style platformer where the best of those.
Theres gonna be a ton of crappy stuff,... and some really well made stuff.

There needs to be a scoreing system, and a way to catagorise stuff and sort stuff.... so you can find the well made content others have made in it.

This video showed the scoring system.



Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1