Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hitman 2 announced, releasing November 13th, 2018 (full game, non-episodic)

 



Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Around the Network

I wonder if they're releasing all the content at once then, or rolling it out over time like with the first game.



Bristow9091 said:
I wonder if they're releasing all the content at once then, or rolling it out over time like with the first game.

It's the full game in one release.



Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

flashfire926 said:
Bristow9091 said:
I wonder if they're releasing all the content at once then, or rolling it out over time like with the first game.

It's the full game in one release.

Ah that's good to know then



Good to know it'll actually be a full game, rather than one that was designed to be broken and sold in pieces from day 1.

I might actually look into buying another Hitman game now.



                                       

Around the Network

I hope they can get this series back on track.



Wyrdness said:
I hope they can get this series back on track.

Hitman 2016 was awesome tho



Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Not surprising. They probably took note of the underwhelming sales cutting it up and serving it in pieces got for the last game, and so they're deciding to serve it all in one piece from the get go.



All these announcements before E3 lol.



Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Mar1217 said:
All these announcements before E3 lol.

These are all either games that couldn't make it into the E3 schedule or ones the publishers don't want getting overhadowed by potentially bigger games like the Team Sonic Racing game.

I get the fanboyish feel of having all major game annoucements in one go, but it is what it is.