By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what scene from an old game would you like see in remaked in hd?

for me it would be lionheart, from ffviii, the ultimate action move from squall, i loved it and find it still today a nice animation, but seeing in nowadays visuals would be awesome...



Around the Network

Cid outrunning a flying plane and then jumping on top of it in Final Fantasy 7.



Luka Blight taking all the arrows in Suikoden 2.

ZODIARKrebirth said:

for me it would be lionheart, from ffviii, the ultimate action move from squall, i loved it and find it still today a nice animation, but seeing in nowadays visuals would be awesome...

This is the kind of thing Dissidia is good for.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omXpOotvbno

That's Army of One, but close enough.
There were cinematic Limit Breaks in the first Dissidia fopr PSP. That one had Renzokuken, but the graphics weren't exactly a huge leap over PS1.

Last edited by Hiku - on 27 May 2018

Hiku said:

Luka Blight taking all the arrows in Suikoden 2.

ZODIARKrebirth said:

for me it would be lionheart, from ffviii, the ultimate action move from squall, i loved it and find it still today a nice animation, but seeing in nowadays visuals would be awesome...

This is the kind of thing Dissidia is good for.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omXpOotvbno

That's Army of One, but close enough.
There were cinematic Limit Breaks in the first Dissidia fopr PSP. That one had Renzokuken, but the graphics weren't exactly a huge leap over PS1.

thanks for sharing😉



Ocarina of Time, pulling the Master Sword for the first time. Probably the most epic scene ever in gaming.



Around the Network
S.Peelman said:
Ocarina of Time, pulling the Master Sword for the first time. Probably the most epic scene ever in gaming.

More epic than Darth Revan's reveal to the audience?



Wright said:
S.Peelman said:
Ocarina of Time, pulling the Master Sword for the first time. Probably the most epic scene ever in gaming.

More epic than Darth Revan's reveal to the audience?

Cr*p, how could I forget. That’s a tough choice.





The opening scene of Vagrant story where Ashley Riot strikes down Sidney only for Sidney to return from the dead and summon a dragon.

 



None i dont want remakes gimme fresh shit instead of a money grab



 "I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.