I actually like Coolermaster cases.
They are simple, easy to clean, inexpensive, rugged look and solidly built... Their fans leave much to be desired though in my opinion, gone through several 240mm fans on the Coolermaster HAF case I have on my AMD rig, they just don't seem to last.
Hence why I only use Noctua fans on my main rig. (Over $350 AUD worth.)
Sadly, can't post images or specs of all my rigs due to a ton of different reasons.
* Sending my 2-in-1 laptop back to Dell as I schooled their technicians on what a fucking Sata port is and their notebook lacks it despite the service guide clearly showing it having one. I.E. I didn't get what I paid for... So they have to replace the motherboard with exactly what I wanted.
* My main rig is disassembled awaiting it's upgrades. (Waterloop, Motherboard, CPU, Ram and another GPU.)
* My AMD rig looks like a big ball of dust and I don't have time to clean it.
* My Core 2 Quad rig is a sleeper anyway. Just a slimline box with a Geforce 1030. Uninspiring. Low-end trash.
* Plus moving house currently. Shit is everywhere. No time to play games or with hardware.