Its all in the link:
Points of interest:
- The online service will be required for online play, as expected.Though it is especified that there can be exceptions to that rule.
- It seems that once you subscribe to the service, you will have full acess to a library of NES titles.At the moment it seems it will only be 20 titles at launch, and they all semm to include online functionalities.It should be noted however, there is no mention of it being the Virtual Console, or being part of that, so lets not jump the gun.
- Cloud saves will be included with the service.
- You need to buy the service to use the smarphone companion, as it will no longer be free after the service rolls out.
- There will be special offers for those subscribed to the service.
- The pricing is as follows:
$3,99 for 1 month
$7,99 for 3 months
S19,99 for 12 months
$34,99 for 12 months(Family Membership), in which you can share the service with seven other persons.I assume this might be a good deal if you have a lot of friends that have a Switch.
It should be mentioned that if you buy the individual membership, the service will be only tied, and thus functional, to the user that bought that service, but not to every user in the same Nintendo Switch system.That sucks.Last edited by Nautilus - on 07 May 2018
My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.