By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - France Games Chart Week 16, 2018

France Games Chart Week 16, 2018

Here are the top 5 charts that are currently known:

  1. God Of War
  2. God Of War Collector's Edition
  3. God Of War Limited Edition
  4. Far Cry 5
  5. Yakuza 6: The Song of Life - Essence of Art Edition

http://www.sell.fr/

if you can see the complete charts / top 10 somewhere, post them here. And I'm curious to see how big the success of "Detroit Become Human" (Quantic Dream) will be in France at the end of May < 3



Game of the Year 2020: Ghost of Tsushima, Persona 5 Royal or The Last of Us 2 ?!

Around the Network

Nice. Was this Labo week, or is that next week?



God of War is probably gonna be like that in most european countries.



God of war domination



thismeintiel said:
Nice. Was this Labo week, or is that next week?

Next week I believe. In the UK GoW remained at #1 while Labo debuted at 3. 



Around the Network

When even the collectors edition priced €150- outsells every other game which is not called god of war, it's safe to say it's a succes.



Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Qwark said:
When even the collectors edition priced €150- outsells every other game which is not called god of war, it's safe to say it's a succes.

Would be great if it was also accompanied by numbers too



Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Mar1217 said:
Qwark said:
When even the collectors edition priced €150- outsells every other game which is not called god of war, it's safe to say it's a succes.

Would be great if it was also accompanied by numbers too

Sony will probably say something about the numbers this month. So we need to have some patience.



Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar