Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Software Sales - April 22nd to April 28th, 2018

Individual formats

All formats

Others:

TOP 20 PLAYSTATION 4

TOP 20 XBOX ONE

TOP 20 NINTENDO SWITCH

TOP 20 NINTENDO 3DS



     


(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Superb second week for god of war. This game will be a sales beast. Only 35% drop. Far cry 5 ps4 number 2 is very surprising considering labo launch.



great hold for God of War, mostly great word of mouth but Amazon's issues may have also played a part



Kerotan said:
Superb second week for god of war. This game will be a sales beast. Only 35% drop. Far cry 5 ps4 number 2 is very surprising considering labo launch.

Yeah I noticed that 35% drop as well. With both games and movies, 70+% drops from first to second week are average. 35% is almost unheard of, from everything I’ve seen. I had a feeling GoW would have good legs due to word of mouth and the perception change from bad to good only a week before release, but I never would’ve guessed only a 35% drop. Here’s to hoping it’s similar elsewhere as well, rather than it being due to the UK’s Amazon stock problem (even worse than US’s). 



Sounds like a good start for Labo over there. With it being #3 in both charts!



Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
Jranation said:
Sounds like a good start for Labo over there. With it being #3 in both charts!

I think Hiska-San on resetera said it opened less then bayonetta did week 1. Pretty sure he was on about UK but not sure. 



Not a bad opening for Labo seeing as football and violence are the preferred genre's in the UK.



zippy said:
Not a bad opening for Labo seeing as football and violence are the preferred genre's in the UK.

If someone would release football hooligan simulator they'd break all records in the UK