THE WORLD IS FALLING TO RUIN...
The human population has shrunk to an all-time low as strange creatures descend upon the cities. In a small town, a hardworking digger discovers a mysterious young girl in a secret facility deep underground…
The game is a pixelated Adventure RPG set in a post-apocalyptic world. The blog says it is inspired by 90s Anime, The Legend of Zelda and Earthbound.
In the not-too-distant future, the world around is falling to ruin, as the human population shrinks to an all-time low. You play as a hardworking digger named John, who discovers a mysterious young girl in a secret facility underneath his digging site. After being exiled from his village, John must guide this girl through dangerous decaying cities, inhabited by hordes of monsters and a quirky cast of characters!
- Single player, dual character adventure RPG with puzzle-solving and dungeon elements
- Join John and Sam in their emotional journey across a world falling to ruin
- Meet a quirky cast of characters, encounter strange monsters and distant cities
- Beautifully rich pixel art, created using a combination of modern 3D lighting and
- retro-pixel style artwork
- Soundtrack composed by Joel Corelitz (Hohokum, The Unfinished Swan, The Tomorrow Children, Gorogoa), with sound design from Irish studio, Hyperduck Soundworks