Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump Really Is A Nazi

At first calling the baby in chief a Nazi was partly just an insult for his racist and bigoted views. Now it's a fact.

For those not in the know, "sleepy eyes" is a term used by Neo-Nazis to spot Jews. That's right America, your "president" just used an anti-Semitic term, and will likely still not be impeached.

I can't believe I live next door to the new Nazi Germany. -_-



Around the Network

Trump could carry out a genocide and not be impeached. It's simply amazing. If Obama had done even 1% of the stuff Trump has done he'd be impeached first, then thrown in Prison, Michelle would be in Prison, Sasha and Malia would be in Prison, Bo would be in little doggy Prison, and all his cabinet would be sent to Guantanamo for treason.

Just get used to it, nothing is going to happen to Trump. If he fired Muller he'd still not be impeached. It's just the way things are.



With some of the stuff this guy has pulled i'm honestly shocked he hasn't been impeached yet.



Ljink96 said:
Trump could carry out a genocide and not be impeached. It's simply amazing. If Obama had done even 1% of the stuff Trump has done he'd be impeached first, then thrown in Prison, Michelle would be in Prison, Sasha and Malia would be in Prison, Bo would be in little doggy Prison, and all his cabinet would be sent to Guantanamo for treason.

Just get used to it, nothing is going to happen to Trump. If he fired Muller he'd still not be impeached. It's just the way things are.

America really has become a white man's country. That's it, I'm not traveling across the boarder until Fuckface Von Clownstick is either out of office, in jail, or both.

What's America gonna do next, dig up Charles Manson and elect him?



So much evidence for a "fact".



Around the Network
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
So much evidence for a "fact".

You sound like you're covering for him. Get kicked out of any synogogues lately?

What more do you need than an actual post from the baby in chief himself?



Come on, have some decency with your thread. You have a point so why ruin it with a terrible first post?

Last edited by Zkuq - on 23 April 2018

Zkuq said:

Come on, have some decency with your thread. You have a point so why ruin it with a terrible first post?

Why do you have to ignore what's obvious?



CaptainExplosion said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
So much evidence for a "fact".

You sound like you're covering for him. Get kicked out of any synogogues lately?

What more do you need than an actual post from the baby in chief himself?

So you're implying I'm a nazi or at least anti-jewish because you made an unconvincing OP. How are you any better than Trump? 



AngryLittleAlchemist said:
CaptainExplosion said:

You sound like you're covering for him. Get kicked out of any synogogues lately?

What more do you need than an actual post from the baby in chief himself?

So you're implying I'm a nazi or at least anti-jewish because you made an unconvincing OP. How are you any better than Trump? 

I'm not the one who called somebody a slur and constantly spouts bullshit like "FAKE NEWS!!" or "MEXICANS ARE RAPISTS!!", and what's unconvincing about showing you an actual Tweet from the actual twat?