Forums - Gaming Discussion - Anyone bought any Totaku yet?

I've bought all the ones available so far, I see some new ones were just announced for Horizon, Lemmings and another for Wipeout. I plan on buying all of them, so I hope it doesn't bloat out too much haha.

 

Anyone else bought any? or planning to? 

 

If you want to check out how many there are so far: https://www.mytotaku.com/



Around the Network

I plan to get some figurines later in the summer, I just hope that I'll remember by then, haha.



I have the hunter. It is an OK figure. Not as good as the Amiibo ones, but good enough.




OTBWY said:
I have the hunter. It is an OK figure. Not as good as the Amiibo ones, but good enough.

I think in terms of quality, Jin is the worst so far. Parappa is the best quality Totaku so far, he looks really neat.



Want to get the wipeout one, but I keep spending money.



LTD: PS4 - 125m, Switch - 110m, XBO - 51m

2020: PS4 - 9m, Switch - 22.5m, XBO - 2.5m, PS5 - 4.5m, XBX - 2.8m

Around the Network
Barkley said:
Want to get the wipeout one, but I keep spending money.

Well there are two Wipeout figures now.



think-man said:
Barkley said:
Want to get the wipeout one, but I keep spending money.

Well there are two Wipeout figures now.

I want the Lemmings one (odd choice btw) and the Sonic one for sure.




Nope



OTBWY said:
think-man said:

Well there are two Wipeout figures now.

I want the Lemmings one (odd choice btw) and the Sonic one for sure.

I think the Lemmings one was created for Nostalgia only purposes xD



think-man said:
OTBWY said:

I want the Lemmings one (odd choice btw) and the Sonic one for sure.

I think the Lemmings one was created for Nostalgia only purposes xD

Yeah but you'd think they would just make popular Playstation figures. I don't really associate Lemmings with Playstation. I associate it with the Amiga lol.