Forums - Sony Discussion - New GoW commercial

I actually think this is really well done. Got me more hyped for the game! Sony really seems to be putting a lot of faith behind this game with all the marketing. Other than Uncharted 4, I don’t remember Sony marketing an exclusive game to the this degree. I wouldn’t think they’d do this unless they knew they had something good, so that gets me more hyped!

http://m.ign.com/videos/2018/03/19/god-of-war-full-tv-commercial

Last edited by pitzy272 - on 19 March 2018

Around the Network

Already posted :)

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=235247&page=1#



 

The PS5 Exists. 


GribbleGrunger said:
Already posted :)

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=235247&page=1#

You quick bastard



pitzy272 said:
GribbleGrunger said:
Already posted :)

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=235247&page=1#

You quick bastard

It's been up for over an hour! Not so quick.



 

The PS5 Exists. 


GribbleGrunger said:
pitzy272 said:

You quick bastard

It's been up for over an hour! Not so quick.

Ha fair enough. But still quicker than everyone else. 



Around the Network

Liked the ad.
Cannot wait, just ship it to me already :o



Might be better than GOW3. Looks stunning!



Looks amazing hope the story and gameplay holds up



REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS