The Korean Game Rating Board has rated Super Bomberman R for PlayStation 4.
Super Bomberman R originally launched for Switch in March 2017. A PlayStation 4 version has not been announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via Nintendo.com:
Bomberman is back as Super Bomberman R! Place bombs and collect power-ups to blast your way through classic ‘Battle’ or ‘Story’ mode.
Play ‘Battle’ mode where up to eight players are dropped within a maze until the ‘last man standing’ is declared the winner.
Venture through ‘Story’ mode where one to two players work cooperatively to clear a series of 50 stages in order to save the galaxy.
- 3D stages with dynamic environments
- Bomberman siblings and well-known enemies are back with rich personality
- Battle mode for up to 8 players via local connection and online gameplay
Gamers now have access to four new stages for battle mode and two new series of accessories for free.
- New Stages
- Lagoon – features a moving floor that can be used to access a higher level
- White Cross – features a crossroad of slippery floors
- Power Zone – All players start with maximum firepower
- Speed Zone – All players start with maximum speed
- 2 New Accessories
The PS5 Exists.