Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Crash Bandicoot Nsane Trilogy coming to Switch

Just announced in the direct. Coming July 10th.



Around the Network

Cool, wonder if they will announce an xbox port too



Isn't that exactly a year after the PS4 version? Looks like that 1 year timed exclusive deal is true afterall



Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems!

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

I'll double dip. Happily.



                            

killeryoshis said:
Isn't that exactly a year after the PS4 version? Looks like that 1 year timed exclusive deal is true afterall

Will probably be announced for xbox and PC then too I imagine. 



Around the Network

Can't wait to double dip!



pastro243 said:
Cool, wonder if they will announce an xbox port too

At Nintendo Direct? Umm... I'll get back to you on that



SecondWar said:
pastro243 said:
Cool, wonder if they will announce an xbox port too

At Nintendo Direct? Umm... I'll get back to you on that

I wasn't talking about announcing it on the direct 



Not double dipping here, got my PS4 version for like $20, doubt the Switch version will ever be that cheap lol.



Called it. It was obvious it was going to come, though.



You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.