Forums - Nintendo Discussion - RIME vs Mulaka?

Im looking to get a new Switch game and ive narrowed it down to two titles, RIME & Mulaka.

They seem similar in some ways being 3D action/adventure Zelda-lites.

I know RIME had some performance issues at launch but with the recent patch it seems like they have been solved.

Have any of you played these games and if so which do you recommend?



When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

Ive played Mulaka. It's a decent game, but combat is rather basic,bland and game can get repetitive, but boss fights get pretty grand in scale,scenery and music are great

i havent played Rime so i cant comment on that



NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

I haven't played neither. For the art style Mulaka looks gorgeous but they say the game is not very long. Rime got good reviews on the other platforms,maybe with most the issues solved it's worth the price now.



Get Golf Story.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

RolStoppable said:
Get Golf Story.

and that ends this thread.

 

Golf Story is amazing



NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network
Stuart23 said:
I haven't played neither. For the art style Mulaka looks gorgeous but they say the game is not very long. Rime got good reviews on the other platforms,maybe with most the issues solved it's worth the price now.

It seems both games are rather short, about 5-8 hours depending on how much you want to explore, but thats kinda what im looking for since my last 2 games were Xenoblade 2 & Skyrim.



When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

RolStoppable said:
Get Golf Story.

You get Golf Story



When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
RolStoppable said:
Get Golf Story.

You get Golf Story

I already have it. Do you want to read my review?

Are you interested in an A Link to the Past inspired game? Get Blossom Tales: The Sleeping King.

Although at this stage of the Switch eShop, you might want to wait for discounts on virtually every game you are interested in. There are discounts every week, some of them are significant. New games seem to get discounts two to four months after release rather often too, so the wait isn't long.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

RolStoppable said:
zorg1000 said:

You get Golf Story

I already have it. Do you want to read my review?

Are you interested in an A Link to the Past inspired game? Get Blossom Tales: The Sleeping King.

Although at this stage of the Switch eShop, you might want to wait for discounts on virtually every game you are interested in. There are discounts every week, some of them are significant. New games seem to get discounts two to four months after release rather often too, so the wait isn't long.

Just downloaded Blossom Tales a couple hours ago, gonna play tonight when the munchkins go to sleep.

 

Ya ill check out your Golf Story review, is it in your review thread already?

 

Edit: and youre right i might be better off waiting on discounts, i bought Doom at full price back at launch and it was $20 off like 2 months later.



When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:

Just downloaded Blossom Tales a couple hours ago, gonna play tonight when the munchkins go to sleep.

Ya ill check out your Golf Story review, is it in your review thread already?

If you already got Blossom Tales, why do you need another game so fast?

Here's my Golf Story review. It reads a bit rough. I guess I wrote it late at night or maybe I just rushed through it.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8585577



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club