Forums - Gaming Discussion - EVO 2018 games revealed

No Soul Calibur 6 sadly. Was hoping they'd have an early pre-release build of it at EVO like they did for Tekken 7 before it released at EVO 2015.



Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
No Soul Calibur 6 sadly. Was hoping they'd have an early pre-release build of it at EVO like they did for Tekken 7 before it released at EVO 2015.

I think Tekken 7 was different though as it had an arcade release that was continually updated, whereas SC6 is getting just the console release.



Man ... Brawl isn't even there, I can't showcase the awesomeness of my best main, Meta Knight !!



Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Mar1217 said:
Man ... Brawl isn't even there, I can't showcase the awesomeness of my best main, Meta Knight !!

You want brawl at evo? bruh you tripping



                                                                                     

Mar1217 said:
Man ... Brawl isn't even there, I can't showcase the awesomeness of my best main, Meta Knight !!

Dude Meta Knight is crazy awesome in Smash 4!



Around the Network
Mike321 said:
Mar1217 said:
Man ... Brawl isn't even there, I can't showcase the awesomeness of my best main, Meta Knight !!

You want brawl at evo? bruh you tripping

Brawl>64>Melee. 

Fight me. No Item, Destination, Meta Knight only.



Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Mar1217 said:

Brawl>64>Melee. 

Fight me. No Item, Destination, Meta Knight only.

I only fight with smash ball on 



                                                                                     

Mar1217 said:
Mike321 said:

You want brawl at evo? bruh you tripping

Brawl>64>Melee. 

Fight me. No Item, Destination, Meta Knight only.

Who would win if both are only ever using Mach Tornado?



Very happy DBFZ is part of this year's competition.

I'm not surprised though. The game is excellent and praised by pro players worldwide.

It will be fun to watch top-level matches.



  • PSN: Hynad
  • NN: 3519-6016-4122
  • XBL: Hynad
  • Steam: Hynad81
mZuzek said:
Mar1217 said:

Brawl>64>Melee. 

Fight me. No Item, Destination, Meta Knight only.

Who would win if both are only ever using Mach Tornado?

The Alpha player who spams it the faster of course 



Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909