By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Super Bowl 52: Patriots vs Eagles

 

Super Bowl 52: Patriots vs Eagles

Patriots 3 21.43%
 
Eagles 11 78.57%
 
Total:14

Start Time

3:30pm PST and 6:30pm EST

Where To Watch

NBC

Score

Patriots: 33 Eagles: 41

Last edited by jason1637 - on 04 February 2018

Around the Network

If I were a betting man, Tom Brady is the last person on Earth I’d bet against. So, I’m sorry Eagles fans, but I think tonight New England’s winning #6.



As long as the Cheats lose.



I wonder if Tom brady can beat the madden curse? I hope he does that way everyone can not be scared of it 



Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

dx11332sega said:

I wonder if Tom brady can beat the madden curse? I hope he does that way everyone can not be scared of it 

He beat the Madden curse last year when the Patriots won.



Around the Network
jason1637 said:
dx11332sega said:

I wonder if Tom brady can beat the madden curse? I hope he does that way everyone can not be scared of it 

He beat the Madden curse last year when the Patriots won.

Are you gonna drink a 1 beer can per patroits touchdown today?



Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

dx11332sega said:
jason1637 said:

He beat the Madden curse last year when the Patriots won.

Are you gonna drink a 1 beer can per patroits touchdown today?

Nah but I'm rooting for them.



The game has started



I want Patriots to win just to see people cry on social media afterwards



NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Lol Eagles couldn't get a touchdown. Time for Brady to show then how its done.