Forums - Sales Discussion - Switch eShop charts, January 27th - February 2nd 2018

I came back with weekly Switch eshop charts starting today, sorry for anything.

Remember, the chart is from USA Eshop only.

Software

1. Celeste (NEW)

2. Vs. Super Mario Bros.

3. Overcooked: Special Edition

4. Stardew Valley

5. Darkest Dungeon

6. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

7. Rocket League

8. Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition

9. Zelda: Breath of the Wild

10. Super Mario Odyssey

11. Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

12. NBA Playgrounds: Enhanced Edition

13. The Escapists 2

14. Earth Wars (NEW)

15. Doom

16. Sonic Mania

17. ARMS

18. 1-2 Switch

19. Splatoon 2

20. Enter the Gungeon

Source: Switch eShop



     


(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Doom reappears! Awesome! F*** off 1-2 Switch!



Doom is also like 13th in Canada. I think it has some good legs.



KLAMarine said:
Doom reappears! Awesome! F*** off 1-2 Switch!

When will you give up? 1-2 Switch is near 2m shipped and has no signs of slowing down. I fully expect it to cross 3m this year.



Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Doom was on sale for 30% off early last week. I am holding off got a physical copy.
Great debut for Celeste! I'm planning to beat the record for most deaths in a single playthrough. :)



Around the Network

Good to see Celeste selling good.



xMetroid said:
Doom is also like 13th in Canada. I think it has some good legs.

DOOM also still has the benefit of being the only big FPS game on Switch currently as far as i'm aware so Bethesda basically have that genre all to themselves on the Switch right now and not have to compete with others, the only other upcoming one being Payday 2 this month. So hopefully it keeps having  good legs.



“The Switch version of Celeste has sold the most, and that’s what we were expecting. We feel like Celeste and the Switch are a perfect fit for each other. We are glad we launched on all consoles though, and we really appreciate the support we’ve seen across the board.”

https://www.destructoid.com/celeste-sold-best-on-switch-according-to-its-creator-486075.phtml

It was obviously gonna be the best-selling version, but here's the confirmation nonetheless.



Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

LipeJJ said:
KLAMarine said:
Doom reappears! Awesome! F*** off 1-2 Switch!

When will you give up? 1-2 Switch is near 2m shipped and has no signs of slowing down. I fully expect it to cross 3m this year.

Not until it's dead and buried.



flashfire926 said:
“The Switch version of Celeste has sold the most, and that’s what we were expecting. We feel like Celeste and the Switch are a perfect fit for each other. We are glad we launched on all consoles though, and we really appreciate the support we’ve seen across the board.”

https://www.destructoid.com/celeste-sold-best-on-switch-according-to-its-creator-486075.phtml

It was obviously gonna be the best-selling version, but here's the confirmation nonetheless.

So it came to the point were the indies are already expecting to sell more on Switch even before launch. Interesting.