So, back in March 2017 we discovered that PS4 was figuratively on fire (https://goo.gl/Eprgpc), and it seems like it has happened again?! Why does this keep happening?
Lets look at what caused this:
- Shadow of the Colossus - 93 MC
- Monster Hunter: World - 91 MC
- Dragon Ball FighterZ - 88 MC
- Dreams made by MediaMolecule; devs behind LBP1, LBP2 and Tearaway (Insane hype for me, everything is possible in this game)
- God of War (Also really hyped, especially since they're focusing on Norse mythology; because I'm from Norway)
- Spider-man (Insane hype, favourite superhero in a game made by one of my favourite devs)
- Detroit: Become Human (Pretty hyped, haven't tried any of the devs previous work, but it seems really good)
- Days Gone (Really hyped, amazing to see how Sony's studios evolve and goes the extra steps to create awesome experiences)
- Red Dead Redemption 2 (Haven't played the first one, so eagerly awaiting to see what the fuss is about)
- Kingdom Hearts III (Newest entry in arguably the best franchise ever made)
- Far Cry 5 (interesting take on the religious cults, definitely something to look forward to)
+ Many more
I hope you agree with me when I say that the PS4 is on fire right now.
Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War: