Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Awesome Zelda Cosplays

Images courtesy of this article from NintendoLife.

Fi by Caelnu:

Hilda, by Yuko Scarlet:

Ocarina of Time Zelda by Superbz Cosplay:

Link, by Hikari and Lorian Cosplay and Crafts:

Malon, by Simona Dalborg:

Mipha, by Lara Weganaer Arts:

Breath of The Wild Zelda, by Hannah Éva Cosplay:

Ganondorf, by AlphaNerd Cosplay:

Skull Kid, by Kaldorei Cosplay:

Wind Waker Group, by StarKey Studios, Ickle Cosplay, Emi-zone, Typicaldarcy and Komali Keekal

^Might be my favorite, because they put in extra effort to make a life-sized model of the King of Red Lions boat. :D

What are you favorites among these cosplays? Feel free to share pictures of other great Zelda cosplays you find.



Around the Network

That Mipha is impressive. And yeah making a lifesize KoRL boat is as well! Link's cap in those cosplay costumes is always off though.



S.Peelman said:
That Mipha is impressive. And yeah making a lifesize KoRL boat is as well! Link's cap in those cosplay costumes is always off though.

How is it always off?



CaptainExplosion said:
S.Peelman said:
That Mipha is impressive. And yeah making a lifesize KoRL boat is as well! Link's cap in those cosplay costumes is always off though.

How is it always off?

Link's cap, in a game it's always more fluffy, has more body, thicker and doesn't really hang around so flimsy like that. Or something, I don't know. This a gravity-related problem I guess.



These are nice!



Around the Network
PaulGaleNetwork said:

These are nice!

Yes, very nice, especially the Mipha one! :D

S.Peelman said:
CaptainExplosion said:

How is it always off?

Link's cap, in a game it's always more fluffy, has more body, thicker and doesn't really hang around so flimsy like that. Or something, I don't know. This a gravity-related problem I guess.

What if they put something in it to keep it from hanging so flimsy?



The boat is cool but makes their costumes look average in that photo.



 

 

Cobretti2 said:
The boat is cool but makes their costumes look average in that photo.

You think the boat can actually go in the water?



CaptainExplosion said:
Cobretti2 said:
The boat is cool but makes their costumes look average in that photo.

You think the boat can actually go in the water?

Well it would float for how long I don't know. With a person not sure. This is assuming the boat has a floor to it too and not just a frame. It would have a hole in it so a person can walk around in it and pretend they are sailing.

 

Lets assume it has a floor.

Looks like Paper Mache with a wire frame inside maybe as it seems to be able to support a person sitting there.

At best it could be fibre glass (those sheets you can use to form objects with), but that wouldn't be cheap to make, and based on their costume it leads me towards Paper Mache lol.



 

 

Wow, a lot of effort put into these. Good stuff. Especially love the King of Red Lions boat, of course.



I am currently sigless.