By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War - Stone Mason Edition - $149

God of War - Stone Mason Edition - $149

GameStop has announced the next God of War series with a special edition release exclusively on PlayStation 4. The release date is set to be on June 30, 2018. The die-hard fan will want to add this Kratos to their collection.

The Stone Mason Edition will come with the following:
God of War Stone Mason Edition contents
*9-inch Kratos and Atreus statue
*Steelbook case that includes the God of War PS4 game
*Two Hulora brothers carvings
*Cloth map

God of War Stone Mason Edition Exclusive Contents
*Stone Mason’s ring
*Mimir’s head talking keychain
*Defender of the Chosen Shield

God of War Stone Mason DLC
*Death’s vow armour set
*Exile’s guardian shield
*God of War digital comic
*Dynamic PS4 theme

God of War Stone Mason pre-order bonus
*XP boost In-game
*DLC shields (three in total)



Around the Network

1. I'm certain that the release date is a placeholder.

2. No link?

3. Absolutely buying that.



Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

I don't understand why so many get duped by odd-pricing strategy. The edition is 149.99$. It's 150, not 149. I see a lot of people disregard the cents and just keep the dollar amount. For example, I've seen people say that a 99.99$ thing cost 99$. It's essentially 100$, not 99. You should really be rounding up rather than down.



Looks awesome, will go nicely with my collection :D



Normchacho said:
1. I'm certain that the release date is a placeholder.

2. No link?

3. Absolutely buying that.

https://www.dualshockers.com/god-war-stone-mason-edition-revealed-gamestop/
https://www.gamestop.com/ps4/games/god-of-war-stone-mason-edition/158235#productDetails



Around the Network

Looks godly but I'll stick with my digital copy



I actually really want that! I guess since this is a new God of War series kind of that they aren't going for the March release date... But if I can nab this collectors edition I am willing to wait



Rêveur said:
I don't understand why so many get duped by odd-pricing strategy. The edition is 149.99$. It's 150, not 149. I see a lot of people disregard the cents and just keep the dollar amount. For example, I've seen people say that a 99.99$ thing cost 99$. It's essentially 100$, not 99. You should really be rounding up rather than down.

It's a stupid pricing strategy that somehow works. People see $199 and it looks so much cheaper than seeing $200.

Also people never think of tax either. So their $149.99 item will actually set them back like $160+

Same marketing strategy when  bragging about having so many features. Think of video games where they go like "over 55 characters" or some number. That usually means 99% of the time there is 56 characters. But it sounds more impressive saying "over" than some exact number.



Preordering later on today.



0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

axumblade said:
I actually really want that! I guess since this is a new God of War series kind of that they aren't going for the March release date... But if I can nab this collectors edition I am willing to wait

June 30th is just a place holder date until Sony officially announces it. It’s still slated for early 2018, so March is still very likely. 



0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon