Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Direct IS OUT!!!!

Here the link

 

Have fun.

https://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/01-11-2018/



Around the Network

Was just about to start this thread.

Hyrule Warriors was so obviously coming.

Nothing really major in my humble opinion but it does say “mini”.

Last edited by justinian - on 11 January 2018

That's it ?! Just remasters and ports of old games and not the biggest ones either ?

Hopefully Nintendo will have better content for E3 ...



fatslob-:O said:
That's it ?! Just remasters and ports of old games and not the biggest ones either ?

Hopefully Nintendo will have better content for E3 ...

It's a mini-direct. What did you expect? 



axumblade said:
fatslob-:O said:
That's it ?! Just remasters and ports of old games and not the biggest ones either ?

Hopefully Nintendo will have better content for E3 ...

It's a mini-direct. What did you expect? 

Is the condescending tone really necessary?



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
axumblade said:

It's a mini-direct. What did you expect? 

Is the condescending tone really necessary?

I dunno. Is it? 



axumblade said:

I dunno. Is it? 

Yes. Yes, it is.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

axumblade said:

It's a mini-direct. What did you expect? 

A lot more since they didn't divulge much about their plans this year from last year but I would not be surprised that Fire Emblem is probably their biggest game this year too ... 



axumblade said:
RolStoppable said:

Is the condescending tone really necessary?

I dunno. Is it? 

Probably not.



Magnus is going to be upset over Hyrule Warriors and Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze coming to the Switch. I still don't get why he wouldn't since more people get the chance to play them.