Brawlout was the game released this week that entered in the top 20 of eShop.
Romancing SaGa 2 was not released this week, but it is the first time it enters in the top 20 of eShop.
Arcade Archives VS. SUPER MARIO BROS, Max: The Curse of Brotherhood, Tiny Metal, Tiny Troopers Joint Ops XL, Blossom Tales: The Sleeping King, Heart&Slash, Tactical Mind, Frederic: Resurrection of Music, FruitFall Crush, Guns, Gore and Cannoli, Mom Hid My Game!, Puzzle Box Maker, The Coma: Recut, The Deer God, The Next Penelope, Woodle Tree Adventures, Crawl, DragonFangZ - The Rose & Dungeon of Time, 60 Seconds!, Hiragana Pixel Party, ACA NEOGEO PULSTAR were also released this week, but didn't appeared in the top 20 of eShop.
SteamWorld Dig 2 and Snipperclips: Cut it out, together! are back to the top 20 of eShop.
Remember, the chart is from USA Eshop only.
1. Rocket League (1↑)
2. Enter the Gungeon (7↑)
3. Super Mario Odyssey (-)
4. Overcooked: Special Edition (2↑)
5. Stardew Valley (1↓)
6. Brawlout (NEW)
7. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (2↓)
8. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (1↓)
9. Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (8↓)
10. Human: Fall Flat (-)
11. SteamWorld Dig 2 (Back to Top 20 ↑)
12. Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition (-)
13. Yooka-Laylee (3↑)
14. Nine Parchments (6↓)
15. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (4↓)
16. Romancing SaGa 2 (NEW)
17. Splatoon 2 (2↓)
18. Sonic Mania (-)
19. Snipperclips: Cut it out, together! (Back to Top 20 ↑)
20. Resident Evil Revelations 2 (7↓)
Source: Switch eShop