Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4: Dreams Stream Starts Soon (Third Stream Starts Soon Again)

Just a heads up for those interested. Hopefully we get to see some logic this time:

https://www.twitch.tv/media_molecule



 

The PS5 Exists. 


Around the Network

Thanks! I'll get this going in the background so I can actually watch if something interesting comes up.



Zkuq said:
Thanks! I'll get this going in the background so I can actually watch if something interesting comes up.

The last one was fantastic. You'll find the archive of it in the other Dreams thread I started.



 

The PS5 Exists. 


A third stream soon.



 

The PS5 Exists. 


I still have no idea what this game is.



Around the Network
think-man said:
I still have no idea what this game is.

It's a game with any genre you want. You can play any game MM create or the community create or you can create games yourself.



 

The PS5 Exists. 


GribbleGrunger said:
think-man said:
I still have no idea what this game is.

It's a game with any genre you want. You can play any game MM create or the community create or you can create games yourself.

I just watched about 5 minutes of the stream, I'm definitely interested now. 



I'm bummed at the news of no VR at launch and only limited after that. I don't want to get excited for this game if I can't build stuff in VR :/

I did enjoy making complicated stuff in LBP, programming with springs and pistons was fun and no annoying red stone space issues. (And a big cheer for stickers and colors to keep things organised lol) I should fire my level back up, see if it all still works. Are the servers still up anyway...



SvennoJ said:
I'm bummed at the news of no VR at launch and only limited after that. I don't want to get excited for this game if I can't build stuff in VR :/

I did enjoy making complicated stuff in LBP, programming with springs and pistons was fun and no annoying red stone space issues. (And a big cheer for stickers and colors to keep things organised lol) I should fire my level back up, see if it all still works. Are the servers still up anyway...

I believe so, yes. I sold my copy of 3 after the mess about with trying to get back all the DLC I bought. I wasn't happy with it. 



 

The PS5 Exists. 


SvennoJ said:
I'm bummed at the news of no VR at launch and only limited after that. I don't want to get excited for this game if I can't build stuff in VR :/

I did enjoy making complicated stuff in LBP, programming with springs and pistons was fun and no annoying red stone space issues. (And a big cheer for stickers and colors to keep things organised lol) I should fire my level back up, see if it all still works. Are the servers still up anyway...

I assume VR will be used for modeling and level creation since if you could make games playable in VR there would be a bunch of games that would make people sick.



Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.