Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox 360 title "Umineko: Golden Fantasia" now out in the west for the first time on Steam/PC


Umineko: Golden Fantasia will have players controlling Battler, Beatrice, and many more characters from Umineko: When They Cry in the English release of the tag-team fighting game.




Umineko: Golden Fantasia, while localized into English for this release, still features the Japanese voice acting for its characters. This release also features the Cross Expansion from the original Japanese version, adding further content to the fighting game.  

 
 


    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

Around the Network

That is completely random.
Good anime/visual novel though.



  • Deadliest mass shooting by an individual in US history (10/01/2017)
  • Deadliest high school shooting in US history (02/14/2018)
  • Deadliest massacre of Jews in US history (10/27/2018)
  • Political assassination attempt of TWO former presidents(and 10+ other people)  (10/23/2018 - and beyond)
Bandorr said:
That is completely random.
Good anime/visual novel though.

 

Too bad the anime didnt continue :(

 

 I really enjoyed it.



    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

BasilZero said:
Bandorr said:
That is completely random.
Good anime/visual novel though.

 

Too bad the anime didnt continue :(

 

 I really enjoyed it.

Yeah had to resort to finding the VN and an english patch. Along with weird ways of installing everything etc.

I think they are just on steam now, so that is a lot easier.



  • Deadliest mass shooting by an individual in US history (10/01/2017)
  • Deadliest high school shooting in US history (02/14/2018)
  • Deadliest massacre of Jews in US history (10/27/2018)
  • Political assassination attempt of TWO former presidents(and 10+ other people)  (10/23/2018 - and beyond)

i forgot about this game... But... I still haven't even bothered to learn Geese in Tekken, yet... Am I really going to bother with learning an entirely new game?...



Around the Network
Burning Typhoon said:
i forgot about this game... But... I still haven't even bothered to learn Geese in Tekken, yet... Am I really going to bother with learning an entirely new game?...

 

You ask that question every time you start a new game :p?



    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

BasilZero said:
Bandorr said:
That is completely random.
Good anime/visual novel though.

 

Too bad the anime didnt continue :(

 

 I really enjoyed it.

The manga is brilliant. There aren't many works of fiction I'm so emotionally invested in! It's "intentionally" convoluted in a way that makes sense... I loved the sections that I saw on youtube from the visual novel, which is probably the purest and most complete version, but I'm yet to play through it myself.

 

You need to start the manga though! The ending made me cry like a baby! :(



Kyuu said:
BasilZero said:

 

Too bad the anime didnt continue :(

 

 I really enjoyed it.

The manga is brilliant. There aren't many works of fiction I'm so emotionally invested in! It's "intentionally" convoluted in a way that makes sense... I loved the sections that I saw on youtube from the visual novel, which is probably the purest and most complete version, but I'm yet to play through it myself.

 

You need to start the manga though! The ending made me cry like a baby! :(

 

Ehh....I'll pass.

 

I dont read manga, but if its a Visual Novel, I'll read it :p



    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

That's great to know. Umineko is still my favorite VN, and this fighting game is pretty solid too.



BasilZero said:
Kyuu said:

The manga is brilliant. There aren't many works of fiction I'm so emotionally invested in! It's "intentionally" convoluted in a way that makes sense... I loved the sections that I saw on youtube from the visual novel, which is probably the purest and most complete version, but I'm yet to play through it myself.

 

You need to start the manga though! The ending made me cry like a baby! :(

 

Ehh....I'll pass.

 

I dont read manga, but if its a Visual Novel, I'll read it :p

Fair enough... so long as you dont skip the VN.. *prepares a sharp knife*