Forums - Sales Discussion - Switzerland 2017 Software Charts - Week 48 [XC2 #5]

All Platforms

 

 01 01 05 Call Of Duty: WWII [PS4>XB1] 

  02 02 10 FIFA 18 [PS4>NS>XB1>PS3]

  03 04 06 Assassin's Creed Origins [PS4>XB1>PC]

  04 06 06 Super Mario Odyssey [NS]

   05 NE 01 Xenoblade Chronicles 2 [NS]

  06 03 03 Pokémon Ultrasun/Ultramoon [3DS]

  07 07 04 Need For Speed Payback [PS4>XB1]

  08 09 31 Mario Kart 8 [NS>WIIU]

  09 05 03 Star Wars Battlefront II [PS4>XB1]

  10 08 06 Gran Tursimo Sport [PS4]

 

Need For Speeck Payback holding on better than Battlefront II is surprising... or perahps not? 2 years ago the first entry in the Star Wars series was still #4 after 3 weeks and Xenoblade Chronicles X entered in #8.

 

See for each indivual platform: http://swisscharts.com/games.asp



NNID/PSN: Kung_Kjartan

Around the Network

First number is this week, second last week, and 3rd is weeks on the chart?



VGPolyglot said:
First number is this week, second last week, and 3rd is weeks on the chart?

Yes exactly, maybe there's a better way for me of presenting it? Also NE means new entry and RE come back.



NNID/PSN: Kung_Kjartan

FIFA on NS beat FIFA on X1 yo



Well, seeing that XC 2 opened better than X, I guess it also did better.Then again, without numbers, it can go either way.

But it would correlate to XC 2 doing better in Japan too, so I think its safe to assume that XC 2 will debut better in Europe overall.



My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

Is FIFA on Switch beating XB1 a typing error?

Strictly speaking is MK8 DX the same game as MK8?



justinian said:

Is FIFA on Switch beating XB1 a typing error?

Strictly speaking is MK8 DX the same game as MK8?

It's not, this week FIFA 18 sold better on Switch than on XB1 (at least physically).

The SIEA combines MK8 and MK8DX together, same for Zelda : Breath Of The Wild and Pokkén Tournament but the Wii U sales for these games are minor anyway.



NNID/PSN: Kung_Kjartan

Kjartan said:
justinian said:

Is FIFA on Switch beating XB1 a typing error?

Strictly speaking is MK8 DX the same game as MK8?

It's not, this week FIFA 18 sold better on Switch than on XB1 (at least physically).

The SIEA combines MK8 and MK8DX together, same for Zelda : Breath Of The Wild and Pokkén Tournament but the Wii U sales for these games are minor anyway.

OK, thanks. That’s good for FIFA Switch. I hope this points to relatively good sales for the game throughout Europe.



justinian said:
Kjartan said:

It's not, this week FIFA 18 sold better on Switch than on XB1 (at least physically).

The SIEA combines MK8 and MK8DX together, same for Zelda : Breath Of The Wild and Pokkén Tournament but the Wii U sales for these games are minor anyway.

OK, thanks. That’s good for FIFA Switch. I hope this points to relatively good sales for the game throughout Europe.

I think it also indicates how bad the XB1 is selling in Switzerland compared to the PS4.