Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I had a dream last night...

What should I do with my dream I had?

CONTACT NINTENDO!!! 8 61.54%
 
MAKE THIS FREAKING HAPPEN! 1 7.69%
 
KICKSTARTER!!! 1 7.69%
 
This is a stupid idea. 2 15.38%
 
Let Red/Blue/Yellow die already 1 7.69%
 
Total:13

... that Nintendo launched a new piece of hardware dedicated solely to playing Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow. I don't remember the exact price, but I remember it was insanely cheap, that everyone had them, that I was super excited to find one in a story (implying shortages), and most importantly, the thing was freakishly small. It was the size of those old Giga Pets but was the full fledged Pokemon Red game (the one I got as a kid) on it with buttons and everything you'd need. It looked somewhat like this, except it was in the shape of a Pikachu.

 

Honestly, I could see Nintendo doing this one day. Make an old school game everyone loves (Pokemon) with built in wireless to battle/trade with people they come in contact with, fits inside the palm of your hand and easily in your pocket and sold for like $30-50. I could see this selling an insane amount. What should I do with my dream I had?

 



Around the Network

I always have strange dreams.

Hope your dreams become reality.



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

spurgeonryan said:
I always have strange dreams.

Hope your dreams become reality.

You like it? Would you buy it? lol



Dulfite said:
spurgeonryan said:
I always have strange dreams.

Hope your dreams become reality.

You like it? Would you buy it? lol

I still need to buy a Switch. 



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Would never get it myself but anything that would promote one of my fav franchies I'm all for it :p.



    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Dulfite said:

You like it? Would you buy it? lol

I still need to buy a Switch. 

Seriously man! I figured you would be like me and always buy Nintendo stuff day 1.



My dream last night was that someone stole my car, then they later came back and tried to run me over, then tried to shoot and kill me with a shotgun.



VGPolyglot said:
My dream last night was that someone stole my car, then they later came back and tried to run me over, then tried to shoot and kill me with a shotgun.

Did you leave something really smelly in that car that made that person that mad?



Dulfite said:
VGPolyglot said:
My dream last night was that someone stole my car, then they later came back and tried to run me over, then tried to shoot and kill me with a shotgun.

Did you leave something really smelly in that car that made that person that mad?

It was a ton of stuff worth thousands of dollars that I can't remember exactly why we got it.



VGPolyglot said:
My dream last night was that someone stole my car, then they later came back and tried to run me over, then tried to shoot and kill me with a shotgun.

Dreams about getting chased are never good news...did you do something you weren't supposed to do?