Forums - Sony Discussion - Jikkyou Powerful Pro Baseball 2018 announced as Playstation exclusive

http://www.vgchartz.com/article/270543/jikkyou-powerful-pro-baseball-2018-announced-for-ps4-psv/#comments

 

The last game sold well on vita so not surprised it was included. Great to hear it will support PSVR though!



Around the Network

Never heard of it.
PSVR baseball sounds interesting though.

I'd also like a PSVR ping pong game. Oh and tennis game.

I was a big fan of Kinect sports 1 and 2. So a VR version would be interesting.



  • Deadliest mass shooting by an individual in US history (10/01/2017)
  • Deadliest high school shooting in US history (02/14/2018)
  • Deadliest massacre of Jews in US history (10/27/2018)
  • Political assassination attempt of TWO former presidents(and 10+ other people)  (10/23/2018 - and beyond)

Ugh the use of exclusive on that title...



My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Bandorr said:
Never heard of it.
PSVR baseball sounds interesting though.

I'd also like a PSVR ping pong game. Oh and tennis game.

I was a big fan of Kinect sports 1 and 2. So a VR version would be interesting.

This series has been around forever. Hell, I remember seeing it in gaming magazines over 20 years ago. It's Japan-only, so fair play on not knowing about it.....I guess.........:)



Chinese food for breakfast

 

Nautilus said:
Ugh the use of exclusive on that title...

Yeah cause saying "exclusively for PlayStation platforms" would save a mouthful.



 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
Bandorr said:
Never heard of it.
PSVR baseball sounds interesting though.

I'd also like a PSVR ping pong game. Oh and tennis game.

I was a big fan of Kinect sports 1 and 2. So a VR version would be interesting.

It's a long running series in Japan.  It got a couple of Western releases back on PS2 and Wii as MLB Power Pros and MLB Power Pros 2008.



SnakeDrake said:
Nautilus said:
Ugh the use of exclusive on that title...

Yeah cause saying "exclusively for PlayStation platforms" would save a mouthful.

Better than saying exclusive and then listing 3 different platforms.



My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Nautilus said:
SnakeDrake said:

Yeah cause saying "exclusively for PlayStation platforms" would save a mouthful.

Better than saying exclusive and then listing 3 different platforms.

PlayStation exclusive would have made things simpler.



Nautilus said:
SnakeDrake said:

Yeah cause saying "exclusively for PlayStation platforms" would save a mouthful.

Better than saying exclusive and then listing 3 different platforms.

Technically 2 platforms and a peripheral



Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

That title is such a bad jab at nintendo fans like WTF. Could of easily said exclusive to Sony platforms. Its not exclusive to ps4 if its own anything else lol.