Forums - General Discussion - Deep Sleep, How do I get it?

Like the kind of Deep Sleep where you know your sleeping in your dream and cannot wake up. So deep that I can have a truck plow into my house and I will not wake up. Picture "Get Out" movie, where the dude is put into hypnosis. I want that, how do I get it. This light sleep sucks.



fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

Around the Network

I sleep through my fiances snoring nightly. Just don't care about anything or anybody. Things happen, then they happen.
My Mom died over a year ago. I barely shed a tear and never think about her except now. I loved her and talked to her twice a week when she was alive.

That kind of not caring. I sleep through everything. Can sleep anywhere. On a tank, on spider infested grounds in Afghanistan, against a tree sitting up, at the cinema, on hard chairs, etc.



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

^ Are you a happy social person?



fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

spurgeonryan said:
I sleep through my fiances snoring nightly. Just don't care about anything or anybody. Things happen, then they happen.
My Mom died over a year ago. I barely shed a tear and never think about her except now. I loved her and talked to her twice a week when she was alive.

That kind of not caring. I sleep through everything. Can sleep anywhere. On a tank, on spider infested grounds in Afghanistan, against a tree sitting up, at the cinema, on hard chairs, etc.

Damn, wasn't expecting that... 



roadkillers said:
^ Are you a happy social person?

Yes,  why do you ask? I am just telling how you can get a deep sleep,  like "Get Out". I care about stuff,  just not enough to keep me out of a sleep coma nightly. 



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:
spurgeonryan said:
I sleep through my fiances snoring nightly. Just don't care about anything or anybody. Things happen, then they happen.
My Mom died over a year ago. I barely shed a tear and never think about her except now. I loved her and talked to her twice a week when she was alive.

That kind of not caring. I sleep through everything. Can sleep anywhere. On a tank, on spider infested grounds in Afghanistan, against a tree sitting up, at the cinema, on hard chairs, etc.

Damn, wasn't expecting that... 

Why? I live 2,000 miles away from my home state. Never went back. 



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

How do you not care? Like how do I not care...



fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

roadkillers said:
How do you not care? Like how do I not care...

People always lay awake at night  not able to sleep. Worried about what if,  how they are going to pay for bills,  trying to think of what to do about stuff. 

 

Don't care. Get any of that done with during the day. Nothing can be done laying in bed thinking. Sleep. 

 

What keeps you sleeping light? Noises,  thinking,  lights,  alcohol,  etc?



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

See. I am caring about your deep sleeping and now I am laying in bed, not sleeping trying to think of how I could possibly help you sleep. But as soon as I stop caring I will be asleep in minutes.



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

1. Stop partying and wasting time on the internet browsing late at night
2. Stop drinking/smoking
3. Exercise daily and drink plenty of water
4. Change diet (cut sodas, junk food)
5. Sleep with a schedule and always drink a glass of water prior to sleeping (always sleep at the same time every day)

It'll come naturally if you follow the above. Its what I do.

Your body will thank you for it and you'll feel more refreshed in the morning.



    

Basil's YouTube Channel