I've had my youtube recommendations crop up each time I open youtube, but that's due to how Youtube works these days, based on other content you have watched. Apart from that, I've seen videos ranging from PC builds, to PC settings, and I've also decided to make this thread as a mirror to the thread in regards to console gaming over PC.
For me it ranges from my builds, to the content I purchase, but primarily it's down to what I can do with said games, as well as where I can purchase them from.
The things I mostly prefer from PC gaming are:
- Being able to mod games
- Free online multiplayer (not including older and current MMO's btw)
- customisation of building a PC
- Multiple storefronts to purchase from digitally and physically
- Having my software updates updated automatically (or by choice, manually)
- Being able to use multiple peripherals
- Being able to find games cheaply, that range from shopping at multiple storefronts
- The genres I love the most are found on PC
- Being able to tune the settings in games, to either gain visual or performance gains (in some cases, both).
- Being able to file for refunds on my digital games.
- User created content, which can add to a game's replay value, as well as content length.