Forums - General Discussion - Any Kazakhs, Kyrgyz, Uzkeks, Turkmens or Tajiks here?

Hello. As may have been evident with the thread I made, the Russian Empire and Soviet Union are topics that interest me. Of particular note was the expansion towards Central Asia. Now, with the collapse of the Soviet Union, it means that there are five countries that resulted from it: Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan and Tajikistan. I was wondering if there were any of you here, inhabiting this site!! Don't be shy, I don't bite I just want to hear what life is like there, if you still have a command in Russian, and if you remember or know someone who remembers what life was like in the Soviet Union, how it compares to now. Also, if you have visited any of the other Central Asian countries!



Around the Network

One active member from Tajikistan: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/members.php?name=&gender=&keyword=&country=Tajikistan&type=&order=Last+logged+in

None from the other countries:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/members.php?name=&gender=&keyword=&country=Kazakhstan&type=&order=Last+logged+in
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/members.php?name=&gender=&keyword=&country=Uzbekistan&type=&order=Last+logged+in
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/members.php?name=&gender=&keyword=&country=Turkmenistan&type=&order=Last+logged+in

And for some reason, Kyrgyzstan isn't even an option on VGChartz.



Flilix said:
One active member from Tajikistan: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/members.php?name=&gender=&keyword=&country=Tajikistan&type=&order=Last+logged+in

None from the other countries:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/members.php?name=&gender=&keyword=&country=Kazakhstan&type=&order=Last+logged+in
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/members.php?name=&gender=&keyword=&country=Uzbekistan&type=&order=Last+logged+in
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/members.php?name=&gender=&keyword=&country=Turkmenistan&type=&order=Last+logged+in

And for some reason, Kyrgyzstan isn't even an option on VGChartz.

Racism at its finest! I bet ioi has a personal grudge against Atambayev



I went to one of these countries once. Beautiful place! Manas airforce base is there.



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

spurgeonryan said:
I went to one of these countries once. Beautiful place! Manas airforce base is there.

Which one?



Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
spurgeonryan said:
I went to one of these countries once. Beautiful place! Manas airforce base is there.

Which one?

Manas airport is in Kyrgyzstan.