Vote for your top 5 most anticipated games in decending order!
- Name the platform you intend to buy the game for, I advise everybody to do this please, but multiplatform games need to have a single platform specified. Otherwise, I'll be forced to guess, and that can lead to general pandemonium.
- NO, EVERYONE LIST YOUR PLATFORM!
- PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF LAVOS LIST YOUR PLATFORM!!!!!!
- Cannot release in November, has to be an December 2017 or later release.
How This Works:
- Points will then be added up on the basis of most wanted.
- 1. = 5 points
- 2. = 4 points
- 3. = 3 points
- 4. = 2 points
- 5. = 1 point
No longer eligible: .hack//G.U. Last Recode, ATV DRift & Tricks, Batman: The Telltale Series (NS), Beast Quest, Call of Duty WWII, Demon Gaze II, Doom, Farming Simulators, Gear Club Unlimited, L.A. Noire, LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2, Mario Party Top 100, Need For Speed, Payback, Outcast: Second Contact, Pokemon Ultra Sun & Moon, Resident Evil Revelations Collection, RiME, School Girl/Zombie Hunter, Snipperclips Plus: Cut It Out, Together!, Sonic Forces, Star Wars Battlefront II, SUPERBEAT: XONiC, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (VR and NS), The Inpatient, The Sims 4 (console), Tokyo Tattoo Girls, Tricky Towers, Wuppo
Last Month Eligible: Azure Strike Gunvolt: Striker Pack (NS), Bravo Team VR, Dead Rising 4: Franks Big Package (PS4), DOOM (VR), Hello Neighbor, Okami HD, Party Planet, Space Hulk Deathwing, Steep Winter Games, The End Is Nigh, Tokyo Xanadu EX+ (PS4), WWE 2k18 (NS), Xenoblade Chronicles 2
As usual, it is quite possible that I forgot a release or two. If so, please let me know. :)
I will have the results posted this afternoon for the previous month. I have to go to work for a few hours. I figured since last month, releasing this thread early was kinda confusing so I wanted to make sure these came out on the right day this month.