Forums - Website Topics - The front page is broke?

Is it just me, or do links work differently now?



Around the Network

Shouldnt the thread title be "The front page is broken"?



My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Flilix said:

Is it just me, or do links work differently now?

I don't know, I still have the new format (which by the way looks better than the way it showed up for some reason), could you elaborate? Once a few more things are fixed everyone should get the updated functionality.



is it me or are the numbers still from august?



 "I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Was today the update?



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network
Nautilus said:
Shouldnt the thread title be "The front page is broken"?

Yep...but if it is "broke" that would explain why we haven't had a decent looking page update in 5 years.  Must be all the kids using the adblockers...haha.



spurgeonryan said:
Was today the update?

no update



 "I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

OK guys, if it looks strange to you, close your browser, re-open it, then clear your cache!! That should make things look better!! Once you've done that, you can hover over where it says "Hot Topics", and then there'll be a drop-down which lets you choose between the various sub-forums!!



Have not had a problem yet.



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

VGPolyglot said:
Flilix said:

Is it just me, or do links work differently now?

I don't know, I still have the new format (which by the way looks better than the way it showed up for some reason), could you elaborate? Once a few more things are fixed everyone should get the updated functionality.

I tried to put links in a post, but they wouldn't work. In my post, there was some weird code and the links send me to a nonexistant page on VGChartz. However, when I just put the URL without adding a link, it did actually work as a link in my post.