Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDominion

According to this an NoA employee unfortunately has got the virus. It's only NoA and not Nintendo in Japan, but I wonder if this could still have an effect on things, namely a direct delay. Sucks how this is affecting everything, I'm not completely unscathed even hiding in my room all the time.



Around the Network
Lonely_Dolphin said:

According to this an NoA employee unfortunately has got the virus. It's only NoA and not Nintendo in Japan, but I wonder if this could still have an effect on things, namely a direct delay. Sucks how this is affecting everything, I'm not completely unscathed even hiding in my room all the time.

I fucking hate 2020 so much. -_-



CaptainExplosion said:
Lonely_Dolphin said:

According to this an NoA employee unfortunately has got the virus. It's only NoA and not Nintendo in Japan, but I wonder if this could still have an effect on things, namely a direct delay. Sucks how this is affecting everything, I'm not completely unscathed even hiding in my room all the time.

I fucking hate 2020 so much. -_-

Same actually. This year has been shit so far. Bernie Sanders being an utter failure, Economy getting worse, and most importantly for the human race, no Nintendo Direct Coronavirus. 



curl-6 said:

Ring Fit Adventure shortages reach America: https://gonintendo.com/stories/356988-nintendo-confirms-ring-fit-adventure-shortage-in-the-americas

Asphalt 9 passes 4 million installs on Switch: https://gonintendo.com/stories/356973-pr-asphalt-9-legends-for-switch-celebrates-4-million-installs

I wonder if demand is rising due to the virus?  A lot of people aren't going to want to go out to the gym after all, and this may be one of the best substitutes available.



JWeinCom said:
curl-6 said:

Ring Fit Adventure shortages reach America: https://gonintendo.com/stories/356988-nintendo-confirms-ring-fit-adventure-shortage-in-the-americas

Asphalt 9 passes 4 million installs on Switch: https://gonintendo.com/stories/356973-pr-asphalt-9-legends-for-switch-celebrates-4-million-installs

I wonder if demand is rising due to the virus?  A lot of people aren't going to want to go out to the gym after all, and this may be one of the best substitutes available.

I think it's also that the Ring-con manufactured in China and was affected by the factory shutdowns.



I didn't think there would be a direct this week, cos I'm a pessimistic dunce.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
JWeinCom said:

I wonder if demand is rising due to the virus?  A lot of people aren't going to want to go out to the gym after all, and this may be one of the best substitutes available.

I think it's also that the Ring-con manufactured in China and was affected by the factory shutdowns.

Obviously that's part of it too.



I'm still quite surprised Ring Fit Adventure has been such a hit, I wasn't sure that sort of thing would still be popular in 2019-2020. I thought it was one of those crazes like Guitar Heroes or Toys to Life whose time had passed.



I didn't think there would be a direct this week, cos I'm a pessimistic dunce.

I was sort of on the fence about animal crossing, but that's exactly the kind of game I need in my life right now. If this goes on I may even have to buy FFVII on PS4 instead of waiting for the complete edition down the line. Dark times.



I have zero interest in Animal Crossing, so I still have precisely zero release dates or even release windows for any games I'm interested in. Hopefully that changes soon, cos it freaking sucks. Four and half month since I last bought a Switch game with no end in sight.



I didn't think there would be a direct this week, cos I'm a pessimistic dunce.

curl-6 said:

I have zero interest in Animal Crossing, so I still have precisely zero release dates or even release windows for any games I'm interested in. Hopefully that changes soon, cos it freaking sucks. Four and half month since I last bought a Switch game with no end in sight.

Have you played any of them?  It's definitely not for everyone.  To be honest, I couldn't even describe why it's fun.  But it's the kind of game I thought I wouldn't possibly enjoy until I actually played it.