By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Horizon Zero Dawn - Official SCREENSHOTS Thread.

 

NEW POLL. What do you think of Horizon Zero dawn so far?

I love it, it's brilliant. 308 71.13%
 
It's good, above average. 38 8.78%
 
Eh, mediocre. 16 3.70%
 
it's bad. below average. 3 0.69%
 
It's terrible, so disopointed. 5 1.15%
 
Yet to tell/no opinion/don't own it. ..... 63 14.55%
 
Total:433

I'm sure it would be very impressive if I could see it...



Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network

There should be a law against forcing good games being held back by weak platforms.



If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

John2290 said:
Normchacho said:
I'm sure it would be very impressive if I could see it...

I grabbed a link at the video time if you can't see the video.

Oh thanks, I've actually seen that video. It's really cool.



Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Game looks all around amazing so far. That photo mode is a great feature. Well thought out.

When I look at the story and game play it makes me think, if you made a mature grown up version of Zelda BOTW, this is what it would be like.



vivster said:

There should be a law against forcing good games being held back by weak platforms.

It looks pretty good.

 

For a $300 device (or 400), the Playstation is pretty good. I can't complain when we get games like this. 



Around the Network
John2290 said:
vivster said:
There should be a law against forcing good games being held back by inferior platforms.

Huh? Are you saying that is not one of the best looking games there is (Objectively). The same deal here as with UC4, the numbers and stats don't mean bollach against what your eyes can see and I'm seeing pure beauty and subjectively I think it may even surpass UC4 for me as the art style which is like concept art meets reality meets fresco meets the top trending digital art on deviant art and it is implemented so nicely.

And they say pc gamers are obsessed with graphics.

It could be 8k with 3TB worth of high quality textures and it would still run like shit. Not being able to use a mouse for this shooter is just the cherry on top.

Yes, it is a crime that this game, like all good console exclusive games, is confined on a single bad platform with no choice whatsoever.



If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
John2290 said:

Huh? Are you saying that is not one of the best looking games there is (Objectively). The same deal here as with UC4, the numbers and stats don't mean bollach against what your eyes can see and I'm seeing pure beauty and subjectively I think it may even surpass UC4 for me as the art style which is like concept art meets reality meets fresco meets the top trending digital art on deviant art and it is implemented so nicely.

And they say pc gamers are obsessed with graphics.

It could be 8k with 3TB worth of high quality textures and it would still run like shit. Not being able to use a mouse for this shooter is just the cherry on top.

Yes, it is a crime that this game, like all good console exclusive games, is confined on a single bad platform with no choice whatsoever.

Ick, no thank you.

I mean...we could just enjoy game on the platform they're made for. Seems a lot less stressful than getting pissy about it.



Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

vivster said:
John2290 said:

Huh? Are you saying that is not one of the best looking games there is (Objectively). The same deal here as with UC4, the numbers and stats don't mean bollach against what your eyes can see and I'm seeing pure beauty and subjectively I think it may even surpass UC4 for me as the art style which is like concept art meets reality meets fresco meets the top trending digital art on deviant art and it is implemented so nicely.

And they say pc gamers are obsessed with graphics.

It could be 8k with 3TB worth of high quality textures and it would still run like shit. Not being able to use a mouse for this shooter is just the cherry on top.

Yes, it is a crime that this game, like all good console exclusive games, is confined on a single bad platform with no choice whatsoever.

If you can't use a controller to shoot then you just lack practice. Also, you'll be using a mouse for traversal and riding mounts?



So it let you mess with it as you wish to take a shot?
That's pretty cool.



holly fuck, that photo mode. this game looks SO good. the pictures from photo mode will be glorious