Quantcast
Locked: The Seventh Annual 50 Greatest Games Event! Sign Up to Join the Fun!

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Seventh Annual 50 Greatest Games Event! Sign Up to Join the Fun!

Ka-pi96 said:
Leadified said:
I've received four lists so far and we're up to about 40 signed up! It's a good start so far so thanks guy

I'll be starting my advertising campaign now to spread the word before we start in about two weeks.

Out of curiosity how many did your alt get to sign up last year?

101

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7567157



 - Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread -
 

   NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]
 

          

 

 

Here lies the hidden threads. 

 | |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
Platina said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Out of curiosity how many did your alt get to sign up last year?

101

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7567157

huh, that`s quite the number to beat! :O

Good luck Leadified Smeags 2!



Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Ka-pi96 said:
Platina said:

101

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7567157

huh, that`s quite the number to beat! :O

Good luck Leadified Smeags 2!

Thanks Kapi , it sure will be.



At this pace this thread will be lucky to get half the submits from last year 

Chartz really doesn't care about the games and their merits, only about Switch doom, Trump and religion 



I'll try and get the list sorted out in a few days so I can send it to you as soon as possible. It's mostly done already, but there are a few tough choices still left.



My Most Recent Articles:

1. VGChartz's Top 50 Video Game Composers (5 - 1)

2. VGChartz's Top 50 Video Game Composers (10 - 6)

3. VGChartz's Top 50 Video Game Composers (15 - 11)

For my non-video game related writings you can check my blog below.

Latest Post: Disney Canon: Dumbo (1941)

Around the Network

Please sign me up



Regarding rules, how would we treat something like Destiny: The Taken King? Is that DLC, or does it stand on its own?



So that I get a general sense of how this is supposed to work....

Are we supposed to be ranking games in order of "best" or "had the most impact on my life"? I know that both are subjective, but I'd like to understand the intent of this event.



VAMatt said:
Regarding rules, how would we treat something like Destiny: The Taken King? Is that DLC, or does it stand on its own?

It will be considered as one game

like how all 3 games of Fire Emblem Fates are 1 game



 - Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread -
 

   NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]
 

          

 

 

Here lies the hidden threads. 

 | |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

VAMatt said:
So that I get a general sense of how this is supposed to work....

Are we supposed to be ranking games in order of "best" or "had the most impact on my life"? I know that both are subjective, but I'd like to understand the intent of this event.

You can rank it by any order you like really, I personally rank it by my favourite games but if "top 50 games" means the most impactful games for you, then that works too.