Forums - General Discussion - What does your mod history look like?

Ka-pi96 said:
Azuren said:
01/27/16 19:49 Miguel_Zorro   Other (After discussion, we've decided to overturn this ban. It's *possible* that you didn't intend to troll. Your history in PC threads counted against you here. Mods - please disregard this ban if it comes up in ban progression in the future.)  
01/23/16 04:53 RavenXtra Ban Trolling (So you rattled off a list of the PC games a user posted to tell everyone how disinterested you were, while getting key details like the genre of certain games incorrect. I get the sense that this was written specifically to annoy PC fans on the site, so I'm going to give you 3 days off and ask you to please review the rules and improve when you return.) Banned 3 days 7727421

Let it also be known that the ban on 1/23/16 was SUPPOSED to be expunged from my records, due to the fact that the mod crew admitted that the ban was unfair and aimed solely at my distaste for several PC exclusive franchises. Maybe I'll keep bringing this up until they remove it... 

They effectively did remove it right above. They can't actually remove it so the best they can do is put in a note saying it doesn't count. I've got one like that on my history too.

I didn't see that until Miguel pointed it out to me just now. 



Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network

Some day we'll have the ability to remove bans. Today is not that day, unfortunately.



Miguel_Zorro said:
Some day we'll have the ability to remove bans. Today is not that day, unfortunately.

How come Raven had a remove option?



man-bear-pig said:
Miguel_Zorro said:
Some day we'll have the ability to remove bans. Today is not that day, unfortunately.

How come Raven had a remove option?

It doesn't work.



Miguel_Zorro said:
man-bear-pig said:

How come Raven had a remove option?

It doesn't work.

Made in China



Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network
Azuren said:

 

zero129 said:

I dont understand how the mods could say that wasnt fair.. If thats the case they need to remove all my bans and say sorry to me for everytime they banned me over my "Distastes"... No offence dude, but you clearly deserved what you got for that post..

Not liking someone's honest reasons for not liking a genre of game doesn't justify a ban, nor does getting the genre of a game slightly wrong (Turn-Based Strategy vs Realy-Time Strategy) justify a ban. If you go into a thread and ask for exclusives, but all that is given are genre you don't like, are you supposed to say "MMM, YUMMY YUMMY, I LOVE THESE GENRES", or are you going to state that you don't like them? 

Yes its OK! not to like a genre of games. However your post in that thread and how you worded it was clearly to get a reaction out of PC fans, any mod that cant see this and said sorry to you should not of....

That ban should of clearly been left in place. I now demand the mods remove the biggest half of my bans, as they should not count and where giving for very silly reasons.

I should be allowed to show my distaste of anything!, be it a genre of games, a gaming platform, a company etc etc.

So now that we know we can show our distaste for whatever we want, and word it in a poor fashion just to get a reaction also!. Id now like the mods to remove any ban i have for saying anything about Sony or any other company. I also want most of my other bans removed that came from being banned for talking about my distastes for any companys/platforms etc.



man-bear-pig said:
Miguel_Zorro said:
Some day we'll have the ability to remove bans. Today is not that day, unfortunately.

How come Raven had a remove option?

We all have that option. It's not actually active in the database, though.



                                                                                                             

- zilch



                                                                                                             

zero129 said:
Azuren said:

 

Not liking someone's honest reasons for not liking a genre of game doesn't justify a ban, nor does getting the genre of a game slightly wrong (Turn-Based Strategy vs Realy-Time Strategy) justify a ban. If you go into a thread and ask for exclusives, but all that is given are genre you don't like, are you supposed to say "MMM, YUMMY YUMMY, I LOVE THESE GENRES", or are you going to state that you don't like them? 

Yes its OK! not to like a genre of games. However your post in that thread and how you worded it was clearly to get a reaction out of PC fans, any mod that cant see this and said sorry to you should not of....

That ban should of clearly been left in place. I now demand the mods remove the biggest half of my bans, as they should not count and where giving for very silly reasons.

I should be allowed to show my distaste of anything!, be it a genre of games, a gaming platform, a company etc etc.

So now that we know we can show our distaste for whatever we want, and word it in a poor fashion just to get a reaction also!. Id now like the mods to remove any ban i have for saying anything about Sony or any other company. I also want most of my other bans removed that came from being banned for talking about my distastes for any companys/platforms etc.

Nope, I'm on vacation, bruh.



Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

I like to think that I've grown more civil since then.



Well, this is new.

Read.